Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree922Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #571  
Old 20th May 2021, 04:01 PM
Nordicdusk's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ireland
Default

Hell Night is a lot of fun day one buy for me.
MrBarlow likes this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #572  
Old 20th May 2021, 06:28 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default

****,I must be losing it!

I could've SWORE I owned this on Arrow....must be the Scream Factory disc....Did Arrow release it?
__________________

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Reply With Quote
  #573  
Old 20th May 2021, 06:31 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
****,I must be losing it!

I could've SWORE I owned this on Arrow....must be the Scream Factory disc....Did Arrow release it?
I wonder if you are confusing it with Happy Hell Night which 88 released.
Reply With Quote
  #574  
Old 20th May 2021, 06:35 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default

No....
Seen Hell Night on numerous occassions.

Could've swore Arrow released it just before Xmas a few years back.
Must've been the Scream Factory disc I bought.....

Bye bye to that too then!
__________________

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Reply With Quote
  #575  
Old 21st May 2021, 11:37 AM
Cultist
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Default

I absolutely love Hell Night and will get pre-ordering. My spanish blu isnt much cop and needs replacing anyway.

Great work by 101, they're turning out some nifty releases.
Reply With Quote
  #576  
Old 21st May 2021, 11:43 AM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

Good news, the commentary track is included they just forgot to put it on the listings;

__________________


You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Reply With Quote
  #577  
Old 10th June 2021, 08:45 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I wonder if you are confusing it with Happy Hell Night which 88 released.
THE INITIATION
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
__________________

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Reply With Quote
  #578  
Old 10th July 2021, 11:14 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

The 101 blu of Silent Night Deadly Night has two versions.

DISC ONE: Theatrical Version: 4K scan of the original camera negative

DISC TWO: Extended Unrated Version: 4K scan of the original camera negative with standard definition inserts

To anyone who has the disc. Is disc one the same as Arrow released on dvd years back or is it disc two?

Basically if it's disc two and all the kills are in standard definition then i'll simply stick to the Arrow dvd. However if the new inserts are over and above what we saw on Arrows release then that's pretty cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SNDN_pt1_Sleeve_2D_PACK_2a_540x.jpg (73.1 KB, 8 views)
Reply With Quote
  #579  
Old 12th July 2021, 10:05 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
The 101 blu of Silent Night Deadly Night has two versions.

DISC ONE: Theatrical Version: 4K scan of the original camera negative

DISC TWO: Extended Unrated Version: 4K scan of the original camera negative with standard definition inserts

To anyone who has the disc. Is disc one the same as Arrow released on dvd years back or is it disc two?

Basically if it's disc two and all the kills are in standard definition then i'll simply stick to the Arrow dvd. However if the new inserts are over and above what we saw on Arrows release then that's pretty cool.
So i take it nobody has the 101 release of this?

.................................

Ordered Hell Night today. Amazon have it up at 15.99 currently. It's 1 cheaper. Every little helps.
Reply With Quote
  #580  
Old 12th July 2021, 10:10 PM
MrBarlow's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Dundee
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
So i take it nobody has the 101 release of this?

.................................

Ordered Hell Night today. Amazon have it up at 15.99 currently. It's 1 cheaper. Every little helps.
I do have the boxset but not watched it yet.

Nice buy with Hell Night
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
__________________
" I have seen tree's that look like tortured souls"
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.