Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree1953Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th July 2015, 05:55 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobral View Post
...they always have funny remarks on the back of their discs regarding where their prints were found that are obvious lies and hilarious, I like that.
Some examples:

The Sinful Dwarf:
now fully restored from a 35mm print discovered hidden in a janitor’s closet at the Danish Film Institute!

Satan's Baby Doll:
now fully restored from the Devil’s own vault print to create the most complete version known to exist in the world!

Malabimba:
now presented unrated via an exclusive pact with Satan himself!

Horror Express:
from vault elements recently unearthed in a Mongolian film depot!
Old 13th August 2015, 03:39 PM
Cult Veteran

Vampyros Lesbos and She Killed In Ecstasy are up for pre-order in UK editions from Severin. I'm holding off at the moment since there are no details on the pages as of yet and £15.99 price points.

I might still import the US discs at this stage because of the bonus stuff for only a little more cost. But it's good to see that some obscure stuff (albeit the more popular obscurities) might be coming to UK shelves.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 14th August 2015, 07:45 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Vampyros Lesbos and She Killed In Ecstasy are up for pre-order in UK editions from Severin. I'm holding off at the moment since there are no details on the pages as of yet and £15.99 price points.

I might still import the US discs at this stage because of the bonus stuff for only a little more cost. But it's good to see that some obscure stuff (albeit the more popular obscurities) might be coming to UK shelves.
Intresting. I was about to import the US discs as well, I have the german mediabook editions already, which are nice, but i'd much prefer the US ones.
Maybe i'll get the UK ones instead, if they're similar
Old 14th August 2015, 08:30 AM
Cult Veteran

I've emailed Severin to ask what the differences will be, no reply yet but i'll update here if they get back to me
Demoncrat likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 18th November 2015, 12:15 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Some of the UK releases are priced at £8.99 a piece on HMV's site:

Bloody Moon
She Killed in Ecstasy
Vampyros Lesbos
Graeme73 likes this.
Old 19th November 2015, 01:00 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Some of the UK releases are priced at £8.99 a piece on HMV's site:

Bloody Moon
She Killed in Ecstasy
Vampyros Lesbos
As opposed ro Amazon, who have the bd of BLOODY MOON up for pre order for £30! Talk about taking the piss.
MacBlayne likes this.
Old 8th February 2016, 07:16 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Sunday Severin kind of announced Zombi Holocaust / Doctor Butcher MD and put an emphesis of the 'extras'. They are using 88's HD master so we'll see what they've come up with...
Old 8th February 2016, 08:19 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
Sunday Severin kind of announced Zombi Holocaust / Doctor Butcher MD and put an emphesis of the 'extras'. They are using 88's HD master so we'll see what they've come up with...
They're also releasing Burial Ground, plus it's strongly suggested they have Anthro too. I'm guessing all three will use 88's masters.

They also (apparently) have All the Colours of the Dark on the way, and with Arrow admitting recently that they do not have this I wonder if 88 have it in the works...?
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 9th February 2016, 02:48 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
Some people ask to do some addition work on a transfer and they give i like on facebook page
Old 24th February 2016, 09:55 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Coming soon...

Quote:
Independent U.S. distributors Severin Films will add to their Blu-ray catalog director John D. Lamond's film Felicity (1978), starring Glory Annen, Chris Milne, Joni Flynn, Jody Hanson, and Marilyn Rodgers. The release will be available for purchase on March 29.

Official synopsis: She ain't mama's little girl no more! The luscious Glory Annen stars as Felicity Robinson, a sheltered teen who surrenders herself to a world of bold adventure. From her pleasure at an all-girl school in England to hungers in the exotic underground of Hong Kong, Felicity finds herself ultimately delighted. Model Joni Flynn co-stars in this notorious odyssey that defined a generation of young men... and quite a few women, too!

Severin Films is proud to present Felicity, fully restored in HD for the first time ever, featuring hours of incredible extras including two complete feature films from the personal vaults of writer/director John D. Lamond.

Special Features:

Bonus Feature Film: ABCs of Love & Sex... Australia Style!
Bonus Feature Film: Australia After Dark
Audio Commentary on Felicity With Producer/Director John D. Lamond and Star Glory Annen
Audio Commentary on ABCs With Producer/Director John D. Lamond and Not Quite Hollywood Director Mark Hartley
Audio Commentary on AAD With Producer/Director John D. Lamond and Not Quite Hollywood Director Mark Hartley
Not Quite Hollywood Out-takes with Actress Glory Annen, Director John D. Lamond, and Cinematographer Garry Wapshott
John Lamond Trailer Reel
Demoncrat likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!