Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Signal One Entertainment / Plan B Entertainment (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/13151-signal-one-entertainment-plan-b-entertainment.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 11th September 2015 12:14 PM

Signal One Entertainment / Plan B Entertainment

1 Attachment(s)
A new kid on the block where cult cinema is concerned, they have an impressive first slate of releases which are due to be rolled out late Sep/early Oct this year comprising of MGM licensed titles, many of which have been released/are due to be released in the US by Kino Lorber Studio Classics - so you only have to look to that line to see what we may be getting over here from Signal One in the near future.

Attachment 169818

HMV seem to be getting these in for a wallet friendly £8.99 too (On the Beach and River's Edge are currently £8.99 on HMV and Amazon so I wouldn't be surprised to see the other titles priced at this rate too before launch).

Stephen@Cult Labs 11th September 2015 12:25 PM

Signal One Entertainment

Just wish they didn't have the rights to release them in Ireland as well. You all know my ocd'ness about the ratings logos :lol: Nice to see these getting a release over here though.

Last Embrace will be mine though! :)

Crimson Blade 12th September 2015 11:34 AM

As they're releasing Mr Majestyk, i wonder if they intend to release 10 To Midnight and The Mechanic as well?
Would probably be a lot cheaper than the SAE imports that i recently bought. :(

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 7th October 2015 08:03 PM

The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane Blu-ray review at DVD Beaver.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 7th October 2015 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 461714)
Just wish they didn't have the rights to release them in Ireland as well. You all know my ocd'ness about the ratings logos :lol: Nice to see these getting a release over here though.

I'll agree with you on that one pal!

I hate those ****ING Irish logos!

However,theres a few good titles there I'll be buying!:cool:

anythinggoes78 9th October 2015 11:41 AM

Just came across this Label the other day seems in interesting bunch of first releases, i have The little Girl Who Lived Down The Lane on its way to me and have preordered the other 10 films on Blu Ray, wasnt going to bother with On The Beach until i read what it was about,

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 9th October 2015 12:15 PM

HMV have dispatched my copy of Hidden Agenda so hopefully it will be here on Monday.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 14th October 2015 08:39 PM

Bought The Little Girl Who Lives Down The Lane from Fopp today.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 14th October 2015 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 461714)

Yeah one of Demme's best.:nod:

I never got around to picking up the R1 Blu.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 20th October 2015 09:31 PM

Cherry 2000 and Gas-s-s-s are now £8.99 a piece on HMV's site... it won't be long before Amazon follow suit I'm sure.