Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree1336Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th December 2020, 06:11 AM
Cult Master

Vanilla Ice is...'Cool As Ice' (1991)! - Coming to Blu-ray in May from Kino Lorber Studio Classics

"A rapper gets stuck in a small town and falls for a local girl whose family is in witness protection"

MORE INFO TBA!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 28th December 2020, 10:16 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Vanilla Ice is...'Cool As Ice' (1991)! - Coming to Blu-ray in May from Kino Lorber Studio Classics

"A rapper gets stuck in a small town and falls for a local girl whose family is in witness protection"

MORE INFO TBA!

Stephen@Cult Labs
Demdike@Cult Labs and Rob4 like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 30th December 2020, 06:30 AM
Cult Master

Mei Chun Chang's “Dynasty” (1977) - Coming to 3D Blu-ray from Kino Lorber Studio Classics and 3-D Film Archive, LLC

Release date: April 13

This special edition is the first 3-D Film Archive release in Compatible 3-D, so you can view it on any system.

Special Features and Technical Specs:
  • Includes BD3D polarized / anaglyphic (red/cyan) 3-D / 2-D Versions
  • The House of Terror - Restored 1953 3-D Comic Book
  • Two Stereo Slide Presentations from 10-Time Emmy Award Winning Writer Eric Drysdale: "Sold on Stereo, Commercial 3D in the 1950s" and "Inside a Mid-century Department Store"
  • "Go Away I Like You Too Much" 3-D Music Video from The Simple Carnival by Jeff Boller
  • Super-Touch Lens System Featurette by 3-D Expert Mike Ballew, Produced by Joe Tiberio
  • Restored 4 channel Quadrophonic Sound
  • 1 Pair of Anaglyphic 3-D Glasses with Information on How to Acquire Additional Glasses
  • Optional English subtitles for the main feature

Demoncrat and MrBarlow like this.

Old 30th December 2020, 08:39 AM
Cult Master

'Honky Tonk Freeway' (1981) - Coming soon to Blu-ray, featuring a new 4K restoration, from Kino Lorber Studio Classics

"When a tiny town in Florida is passed over by the new interstate highway, corrupt Mayor Kirby (William Devane) and his cronies plaster the freeway with illegal billboards that draw unsuspecting tourists to the mayor's tacky amusement park.

The unwilling visitors include squabbling suburban parents Snapper (Howard Hesseman) and Ericka (Teri Garr), despondent waitress Carmen (Beverly D'Angelo), aspiring children's book author Duane (Beau Bridges) and a drug-addled hitchhiker (Daniel Stern)"

MORE INFO TBA!

Old 30th December 2020, 07:25 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

****!
Ain't seen that since the days of Scotch magnetic tape....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 2nd January 2021, 10:27 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Some captures from Mad Max UHD:

Old 3rd January 2021, 03:07 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

GOTTA get me a 4k player.
I bought the 4k MAD MAX to get the slipcover.
Demoncrat likes this.

Old 5th January 2021, 09:21 AM
Cult Master

'The Projectionist' (2019) - Blu-Ray pre-order available from Amazon US - $29.95

Release date: March 30

"This documentary portrait of theater operator Nicolas “Nick” Nicolaou moves from 1970s Times Square adult film houses through decades of city regulation, chain takeovers, and cultural shifts, charting a charming odyssey through the history of film exhibition and New York City. Abel Ferrara traces the life and work of friend and fellow cinephile Nicolaou, a Cypriot immigrant who began working as a teenager in small neighborhood movie theaters around Manhattan, defying gentrification, changing viewing habits and corporate dominance in the 1980s, only to emerge decades later as one of New York City’s last independent theater owners. A moving tribute to friendship, tenacity and the love of cinema, The Projectionist is also a timely paean to what going to the movies is all about"

Special Features:
  • Cinevangelist: A Life in Revival Film (2018, a short documentary by Matt Barry)
  • Trailers

Demoncrat likes this.

Old 5th January 2021, 09:57 AM
Cult Master

'The Time Travelers' (1964) - Coming from Kino Lorber & Scorpion Releasing

Release date: April 27

"Scientist step through a time portal and travel 107 years into the future. They find a barren underground post- nuclear war world where a handful of “normal humans” are being attacked by mutants. Preston Foster (I Am a Fugitive From a Chain Gang, The Last Days of Pompeii), Philip Carey (Fighting Mad, The Seven Minutes), Merry Anders (Tickle Me), Steve Franken (Avalanche, Freeway), and Dennis Patrick (Heated Vengeance, Joe) star in this sci-fi classic. Now watch this thrilling adventure from a brand new 2020 2K scan!"

• Brand New 2K Master
• Theatrical Trailer
• Optional English Subtitles
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 013 - time travelers.jpg (97.3 KB, 5 views)
Demoncrat, markchro, Rob4 and 1 others like this.

Old 5th January 2021, 06:32 PM
Cult Master

'Werewolves on Wheels' (1971) - Coming from Code Red DVD, distributed by Kino Lorber

Release date: April 27

"The Devil's Advocates—an outlaw gang of Harley-riding hellions led by Adam (Stephen Oliver, The Naked Zoo, Motorpsycho!) and his old lady Helen (Donna Anders, Count Yorga, Vampire)—troll the dusty highways of the American Southwest in search of the next great kick, whether it be sex, drugs, or violence. After dispatching a pair of rednecks unfriendly to their lifestyle, the Advocates run roughshod over a gas station before taking to the road again, where they encounter a cloistered sect of Satanic Monks led by high priest One (Severn Darden, Battle for the Planet of the Apes). A mass-drugging, a ritual sacrifice, a topless snake-dance, and a scene-clearing fistfight ensue but it's too late; the spell has been cast, and the two shall become... Werewolves on Wheels! Equal parts road movie biker pic and black magic monster flick, this cross-genre film marked the directorial debut of Michael Levesque (Sweet Sugar), art designer on Russ Myers films Beneath the Valley of the Ultra-Vixens and Up! Also starring Billy Gray (TV's Father Knows Best) and pop singer Barry McGuire (Eve of Destruction), Werewolves on Wheels defies classification. Is it art? Is it exploitation? The answer is a resounding yes. Now see this cult classic for the first time in HD!"

• Brand New HD Master
• Theatrical Trailer
Color 85 Minutes 1.85:1 Rated R

Like this? Share it using the links below!