Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree64Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 26th September 2020, 12:32 PM
Rob4's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Default

Mexican Mayhem from VCI - released January '21
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Batwoman.jpg (99.2 KB, 23 views)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11th April 2021, 06:14 AM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Basil Fawlty country: The English Riviera
Default

'Chariots of The Gods' (1970) 50th Anniversary Edition - Coming to Blu-ray from VCI Classic Films

Release date: August 10

"VCI is pleased to present this iconic documentary in a new 2K restoration from the original 35mm negative!

Based on Erich Von Daniken's book purporting to prove that throughout history aliens have visited earth. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has included "Chariots of the Gods" in their list of the Top 100 Documentary Films of All Time.

"Fifty million stars in our galaxy have the potential of supporting life forms capable of traveling to other planets," says world-renowned authority Erich von Daniken, whose film version of his best- selling book, CHARIOTS OF THE GODS, gives stunning visual proof that some form of life from outer space landed on Earth centuries ago. It took five years for von Daniken to document, on film, the physical evidence of visits by galactic travelers who came to Earth. Just what they did here and the influences they left behind is the core of the film.

In search of basic truths, the film, CHARIOTS OF THE GODS, takes the viewer into the far reaches of underground caves and tombs, and to the tops of desolate mountains on every major continent to show the evidence von Daniken has been collecting. Although this controversial film may provide the answers to age old mysteries, it may be the beginning of an entirely new set of questions.

Includes the full-length documentary 'Mysteries of the Gods'"


__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11th April 2021, 06:20 AM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Basil Fawlty country: The English Riviera
Default

'Pirate Treasure' (1934) - Coming to Blu-ray from VCI Classic Films in a NEW 4K RESTORATION From the Studio's Original 35mm Fine Grain Film Masters!

Release date: August 10

"Pirate Treasure is a Universal film-serial released in1934.

In search of his pirate ancestor's buried treasure, aviator Dick Moreland sets out on an expedition to the Caribbean to recover the booty. When Moreland's map is stolen by Stanley Brasset, a member of his club, he enlists the aid of Dorothy Craig to help get back the map. Unfortunately, Dorothy is kidnapped by Brasset's henchmen, so Moreland must now come to her rescue. With the map and Dorothy both recovered, they set off on Dorothy's father's yacht in route to the Island. Unbeknownst to them, under a hidden identity, Brasset joins the expedition, with his henchmen in tow as stowaways on the yacht. An attempt to take over the yacht by Brasset and his henchmen is foiled."


Episodes:
- STOLEN TREASURE
- THE DEATH PLUNGE
- THE WHEELS OF FATE
- THE SEA CHASE
- INTO THE DEPTHS
- THE DEATH CRASH
- CRASHING DOOM
- MUTINY
- HIDDEN GOLD
- THE FLIGHT FOR THE TREASURE
- THE FATAL PLUNGE
- CAPTURED

Demoncrat and MrBarlow like this.
__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 4th July 2021, 07:25 AM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Basil Fawlty country: The English Riviera
Default

Double Feature Blu-ray - 'Night Of The Bloody Apes' (1969) / 'Doctor of Doom' (1963) - coming from VCI Horror Movies featuring a new 4k Restoration of the Uncut 35mm Camera Negatives

Release date: October 19

Bonus Materials
  • Commentary Track by Travis Crawford Contributing Writer, Filmmaker, Film Comment, The Calvert Journal.
  • Video Essay on Night of the Bloody Apes and Doctor of Doom
  • Original Theatrical Trailers.
  • Extensive Photo & Poster Gallery
  • Liner Notes
  • 2-Sided Coverwrap - one traditional and one that is a Video Nasty!

__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 4th July 2021, 08:01 PM
MrBarlow's Avatar
Cult Addict
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Dundee
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Double Feature Blu-ray - 'Night Of The Bloody Apes' (1969) / 'Doctor of Doom' (1963) - coming from VCI Horror Movies featuring a new 4k Restoration of the Uncut 35mm Camera Negatives

Release date: October 19

Bonus Materials
  • Commentary Track by Travis Crawford Contributing Writer, Filmmaker, Film Comment, The Calvert Journal.
  • Video Essay on Night of the Bloody Apes and Doctor of Doom
  • Original Theatrical Trailers.
  • Extensive Photo & Poster Gallery
  • Liner Notes
  • 2-Sided Coverwrap - one traditional and one that is a Video Nasty!

Demoncrat likes this.
__________________
" I have seen trees that look like tortured souls"
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 4th July 2021, 09:37 PM
gag's Avatar
gag gag is offline
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Here there and everywhere
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
'Chariots of The Gods' (1970) 50th Anniversary Edition - Coming to Blu-ray from VCI Classic Films

Release date: August 10

"VCI is pleased to present this iconic documentary in a new 2K restoration from the original 35mm negative!

Based on Erich Von Daniken's book purporting to prove that throughout history aliens have visited earth. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has included "Chariots of the Gods" in their list of the Top 100 Documentary Films of All Time.

"Fifty million stars in our galaxy have the potential of supporting life forms capable of traveling to other planets," says world-renowned authority Erich von Daniken, whose film version of his best- selling book, CHARIOTS OF THE GODS, gives stunning visual proof that some form of life from outer space landed on Earth centuries ago. It took five years for von Daniken to document, on film, the physical evidence of visits by galactic travelers who came to Earth. Just what they did here and the influences they left behind is the core of the film.

In search of basic truths, the film, CHARIOTS OF THE GODS, takes the viewer into the far reaches of underground caves and tombs, and to the tops of desolate mountains on every major continent to show the evidence von Daniken has been collecting. Although this controversial film may provide the answers to age old mysteries, it may be the beginning of an entirely new set of questions.

Includes the full-length documentary 'Mysteries of the Gods'"


This is now in the sale for $6.73
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12th September 2021, 03:36 AM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Basil Fawlty country: The English Riviera
Default

'Santo: El Enmascarado De Plata' - Blu-ray Boxset

Release date: January 18

"For fans of wrestling and Luchador wrestling!

Each film is also presented with new, or restored English soundtracks, many of which were recently created for broadcast on the El Rey Network.

Santo, The Man with the Silver Mask, is a true icon of Mexican wrestling and cinema and an enormous star around the whole world!

This special collection contains 8 of his most popular Mexican films, which have all been restored in 4K from the original 35mm negatives and presented in widescreen on Blu-ray and DVD.

Initial pressing of 2,000 Boxsets will include a Special Collectible Slip Cover, and when those are gone, they're gone!

SANTO: EL ENMASCARADO DE PLATA is a 4 disc compilation, consisting of eight, classic Mexican movies, featuring, Santo [José] "Mantequilla" Nápoles, the popular, wrestling, superhero and contains the following titles"
  • SANTO IN THE WAX MUSEUM (1963 / 92mins / B&W)
  • SANTO IN THE TREASURE OF DRACULA - (1969 / 81mins / Color / no Nudity version)
  • SANTO VS THE RIDERS OF TERROR (1970 / 80mins / Color)
  • SANTO in THE VENGEANCE OF THE MUMMY (1971 / 87mins / Color)
  • SANTO VS FRANKENSTEIN'S DAUGHTER (1972 / 97mins / Color)
  • SANTO & BLUE DEMON VS DRACULA AND THE WOLFMAN (1973 / 90mins / Color)
  • SANTO & BLUE DEMON VS DR. FRANKENSTEIN (1974 / 95mins / Color)
  • SANTO and MANTEQUILLA NAPOLES in THE REVENGE OF LA LLORONA (THE CRYING WOMAN) (1974 / 87mins / Color)

Bonus Materials
  • Video The History of the Cardona Family and Mexican Cinema
  • Special Video Intros to each movie by Dr. David Wilt, Film Historian
  • Liner Notes Collectible Booklet written by Dr. David Wilt, Film Historian
  • Video Interview with René Cardona III
  • Extensive Photo/Poster Gallery

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Santo.jpg (54.3 KB, 3 views)
__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12th September 2021, 10:51 AM
Rob4's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
'Santo: El Enmascarado De Plata' - Blu-ray Boxset

Release date: January 18

"For fans of wrestling and Luchador wrestling!

Each film is also presented with new, or restored English soundtracks, many of which were recently created for broadcast on the El Rey Network.

Santo, The Man with the Silver Mask, is a true icon of Mexican wrestling and cinema and an enormous star around the whole world!

This special collection contains 8 of his most popular Mexican films, which have all been restored in 4K from the original 35mm negatives and presented in widescreen on Blu-ray and DVD.

Initial pressing of 2,000 Boxsets will include a Special Collectible Slip Cover, and when those are gone, they're gone!

SANTO: EL ENMASCARADO DE PLATA is a 4 disc compilation, consisting of eight, classic Mexican movies, featuring, Santo [José] "Mantequilla" Nápoles, the popular, wrestling, superhero and contains the following titles"
  • SANTO IN THE WAX MUSEUM (1963 / 92mins / B&W)
  • SANTO IN THE TREASURE OF DRACULA - (1969 / 81mins / Color / no Nudity version)
  • SANTO VS THE RIDERS OF TERROR (1970 / 80mins / Color)
  • SANTO in THE VENGEANCE OF THE MUMMY (1971 / 87mins / Color)
  • SANTO VS FRANKENSTEIN'S DAUGHTER (1972 / 97mins / Color)
  • SANTO & BLUE DEMON VS DRACULA AND THE WOLFMAN (1973 / 90mins / Color)
  • SANTO & BLUE DEMON VS DR. FRANKENSTEIN (1974 / 95mins / Color)
  • SANTO and MANTEQUILLA NAPOLES in THE REVENGE OF LA LLORONA (THE CRYING WOMAN) (1974 / 87mins / Color)

Bonus Materials
  • Video The History of the Cardona Family and Mexican Cinema
  • Special Video Intros to each movie by Dr. David Wilt, Film Historian
  • Liner Notes Collectible Booklet written by Dr. David Wilt, Film Historian
  • Video Interview with René Cardona III
  • Extensive Photo/Poster Gallery

This will be a massive own goal if they don't have the original Mexican soundtracks with subtitles...
Susan Foreman likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 5th February 2022, 06:39 AM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Basil Fawlty country: The English Riviera
Default

'Blood Feast' [AKA 'Night Of 1000 Cats'] (1972) + 'Mary, Mary, Bloody Mary' (1975) - Coming to Blu-ray from VCI Horror Movies

Release date: July 6

"Blood Feast - Hugo, a twisted, cat lover, who also collects weapons and other macabre objects as a pastime, uses another pastime of picking up and scoring with beautiful women, as a means to sustain his massive horde of the animals. The routine is, once Hugo brings the women home with him and he is done with them, his mute and creepy butler, Dorgo, takes over. At some point, Dorgo, slips up and angers Hugo, with this ending in Dorgo having a similar fate as the women. Hugo soon finds himself at the mercy of his angry horde, when his efforts to rid himself of his latest conquest are foiled

Mary, Mary, Bloody Mary - A beautiful American artist named, Mary, who just so happens to be a vampire living in Mexico, has authorities baffled and in full investigation, after her lust for blood has left a trail of bodies across the country. Attempting to elude detection by the authorities, Mary tries to maintain a love relationship with an American ex-patriot, while still trying to satisfy her growing appetite and need for 'human sustenance.' Things become even more complicated and terrifying for Mary, when her vampire father comes on the scene. Wrought with his own heinous compulsions, her father is determined to stop his legacy, before it totally consumes his daughter, and he intends to do this, even if it means killing her"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blood Feast - Mary Mary Bloody Mary.jpg (100.6 KB, 6 views)
__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 9th April 2022, 07:06 AM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Basil Fawlty country: The English Riviera
Default

'The Aztec Mummy Collection' - Coming to Blu-ray from VCI Horror Movies

Release date: July 9

"Curse of the Aztec Mummy: features the walking dead Popoca. Throw in some mobsters led by a tough guy called The Bat and his enemy a masked superhero wrestler called The Angel. The most rarely seen of the Popoca series, this Mayan mummy moving is dizzyingly familiar.

The Robot vs. the Aztec Mummy: Out to find the ancient Aztec treasure, a mad scientist referred to as "The Bat," builds a giant humanoid robot to conquer the mummy warrior who is guarding the treasure's map and the tomb where the treasure is located. This is the K. Gordon Murray version

Wrestling Women vs. the Aztec Mummy: The Wrestling Women were 2 beautiful female Mexican Luchadoras who starred in a series of 5 Wrestling/Horror movies made in the 1960's; Their two most famous films were "DOCTOR OF DOOM" (1960) and this one, in which they go up against Popoca, the Aztec Mummy

The Mummy was originally introduced in a series of 3 Mexican horror films all released in 1957, and was a true fan-favorite with Mexican Monster Movie buffs. now you can witness his titanic encounter with the voluptuous Wrestling Women"


Bonus Materials
A Video Essay which covers each movie in depth by Mexican film authority, Dr. David Wilt.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aztec Mummy.jpg (94.7 KB, 6 views)
__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.