Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree3663Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th August 2019, 10:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by markchro View Post
Powerhouse have been terrific on replacements, so this should be soon rectified!
Hope it will be sorted I just ordered The Legacy.
Old 10th August 2019, 11:47 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark meakin View Post
I checked my US version of THE LEGACY & it had the 'freezing' issues experienced by others.

Just gave my Legacy another spin and no problems here. Some people said there was a problem between 71-72 minutes, others have said it’s at 72:10, and I tried it at 78 minutes as well. No problems at all. It could just be certain copies or players that are having a problem playing it.
Old 10th August 2019, 11:48 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark meakin View Post
Indicator are looking into this & Inseminoid which possibly experiences playback issues on multi region machines only (Fingers crossed !):

Looks like the BLOODY TERROR set & THE LEGACY will sell out VERY quickly !

Hope so! Next stop... regular Amaray releases of the Warren films
Old 10th August 2019, 11:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

With so many releases turning up faulty and needing replacements these days it’s like they don’t have QC departments anymore, seems to be happening a lot lately
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 11th August 2019, 10:41 AM
Cultist

Tried playing the Legacy disc again this morning in different players. The multi-regioned LG froze about 1 hour 20 but not at 1hr 18 where the PS3 started to stutter last night.

But to confuse me even further (not hard to do) the PS3 played the film fine at 1 hr 18 this time and to the end of the movie!

I had no issues at all with Inseminoid.
Old 11th August 2019, 03:45 PM
Cult Acolyte

Anyone know what the situation is with the colour on SATAN'S SLAVE?
I heard that there was a complaint that the colour of the blood is pink and not red.
Could just be a one off complaint as I as heard nothing else and reviews have not mentioned it.
Old 11th August 2019, 07:42 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I took my LEGACY back to HMV as the direct disc was delayed due to the Terror box.They changed it no probs.It was freezing at chapter 9/10

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 12th August 2019, 07:22 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by markchro View Post
Just watched Inseminoid and I didn't seem to have any issues with it on my PS3.
Judy looks lovely!

I haven't watched the extras yet, but the film seemed to be fine after the problem I had with The Legacy earlier tonight.

No issues on my Inseminoid either. Not heard of any Satan's Slave issues till I looked on this thread.
Old 13th August 2019, 07:31 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
With so many releases turning up faulty and needing replacements these days it’s like they don’t have QC departments anymore, seems to be happening a lot lately
My take on it is that everyone seems to want everything 'now' and at Amazon Prime speeds nowadays, and nobody likes waiting for anything. Companies end up rushing releases out to avoid people switching off from them all together and buying something else. In the past few years especially I've seen issues like these increase across all distributors.

I've always been happy to wait for a quality product, but from what I regularly read online, others seem to be a lot less patient.
g053584398, Rik, zeroid and 1 others like this.
Old 13th August 2019, 09:41 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
My take on it is that everyone seems to want everything 'now' and at Amazon Prime speeds nowadays, and nobody likes waiting for anything. Companies end up rushing releases out to avoid people switching off from them all together and buying something else. In the past few years especially I've seen issues like these increase across all distributors.

I've always been happy to wait for a quality product, but from what I regularly read online, others seem to be a lot less patient.
You’re probably right there

At least Indicator have acknowledged the issue and are working towards rectifying it, unlike a certain other label that shall remain Nameless ( ) that dealt with complaints by denying all knowledge and blocking people from commenting on it, losing customers left right and centre
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!