Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Fractured Visions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/14187-fractured-visions.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th September 2022 07:54 PM

Is that all they've released this year? Some straight to dvd tat and 29 Palms?

It's a long way from the splendor of Silent Action and Free Hand for a Tough Cop.

peter alex 6th September 2022 07:12 AM

watched the trailer of the scary of sixty-first it does not look good the film looks bad so another film would have been better than this just hope the next one is a poliziotteschi film

Dave 8th March 2024 05:08 AM

Fractured Visions

2 Attachment(s)
Dobermann Limited Edition
Release Date: 29/04/2024
Preorder on Amazon

Quote:

Dobermann and his depraved gang of misfits are the most ruthless group of bank robbers Paris has ever seen, but when they successfully execute a daring daylight robbery, they land on the radar of Commissaire Cristini, a brutal and ruthless Policeman who happens to be crazier than the bandits he's chasing.

Leading the charge in extreme French genre filmmaking, Dobermann remains one of the most deranged and aggressively violent films to come out of France. Fractured Visions is proud to present Jan Kounen's hyper-kinetic action film in Hi-Definition for the very first time in the UK.

Limited Edition Content:
  • Audio Commentary with Mike Leeder and Arne Venema
  • Shoot The Dobermann: A new interview with Director Jan Kounen
  • Shoot The Girl First! A new interview with Cinematographer Michel Amathieu
  • Welcome To Reality Baby: A new interview with Visual Effects Artist Rodolphe Chabrier
  • Of Cult Leaders and Bank Robbers: A video essay by Zoe Rose Smith
  • Jan Kounen Short Films
  • Newly edited 'Making of' Documentary featuring never before seen archive footage
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Trailer
  • Collector's booklet with new essays by Josh Hurtado, Tim Murray and Vern

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th March 2024 12:06 PM

I thought Fractured Visions were no more.

Not released anything in two years.

peter alex 8th March 2024 12:51 PM

yes cause the last film they released was The Scary of Sixty-First and it was 2022.

Dave 9th March 2024 09:36 PM

Fractured Visions

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 696717)
I thought Fractured Visions were no more.

Not released anything in two years.

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter alex (Post 696719)
yes cause the last film they released was The Scary of Sixty-First and it was 2022.

I'd already given up on this release from FV. It's been on my bucket list for years so I'm glad an English friendly BD is finally getting released. Strange how FV have had no activity on their website or social media accounts even since this preorder went live. I doubt we'll be seeing much more of them after this.

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th March 2024 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 696799)
I'd already given up on this release from FV. It's been on my bucket list for years so I'm glad an English friendly BD is finally getting released. Strange how FV have had no activity on their website or social media accounts even since this preorder went live. I doubt we'll be seeing much more of them after this.

That would be a shame as their Silent Action and Free Hand for a Tough Cop releases were excellent sets.

As was Luz Flower of Evil. I just didn't rate the film sadly.

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th March 2024 09:42 PM

Has anyone seen The Scary of the Sixty First?

Is it any good. I confess to never having heard of it. Either before or since Fractured Visions released it.

Dave 11th March 2024 12:56 PM

Fractured Visions

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 696802)
Has anyone seen The Scary of the Sixty First?

Is it any good. I confess to never having heard of it. Either before or since Fractured Visions released it.

The Epstein gimmick coupled with terrible reviews put me off straight away so I never bothered.

The poliziotteschi sets are great but the last release I picked up Twenty nine Palms was the most dismal movie experience of my life. It makes Antonioni's L'aventura seem like an action classic. I got rid of it straight away.

I think poor sales have been their downfall. All LE's except Luz: The Flower of Evil are still available for sale on their website.

Dave 11th March 2024 05:54 PM

Preorders for Dobermann now live direct from Fractured Visions