Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Treasured Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/14327-treasured-films.html)

MrBarlow 26th May 2023 09:47 PM

Treasured Films

1 Attachment(s)
Received a email from this online shop and noticed there wasn't a thread so here we go https://www.treasuredfilms.co.uk/

£18.99
(18.99+vat)

You'll laugh 'til you die!

Director: Jeff Lieberman

Starring: Katheryn WInnick, Alexander Brickel, Stephen Graham, Joshua Annex and Amanda Plummer

It's Halloween and nine-year-old Douglas (Alexander Brickel) is obsessed with playing his favourite video game 'Satan's Little Helper', something he immerses himself in when his big sister Jenna (Katheryn Winnick – Vikings) comes back to visit. Before long, Douglas happens upon a serial killer dressed up as the dark prince himself, and naively thinks his video game has taken on a new lifelike dimension. As the situation becomes deadlier, however, Douglas begins to realise that it may not be a game after all as his family and all around them try and survive Halloween night from his devilish new friend...

Finally making its UK Blu-ray debut, Treasured Films is proud to present this satirical shocker from cult auteur Jeff Lieberman (Squirm, Blue Sunshine). Starring Amanda Plummer (Pulp Fiction), it delivers in both gory thrills and sardonic laughs in a much-treasured special edition!

Limited Edition Contents

Double-walled slipcase with exclusive artwork by Mariano Mattos.
Illustrated collector's booklet featuring new writing on the film by Jon Towlson and Justin Kerswell.
Webstore exclusive double-sided fold-out poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Mariano Mattos (first 1,000 units only).
Webstore exclusive 3 double-sided art cards (first 1,000 units only).

Special Features:

High-Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation.
Uncompressed Stereo English audio.
English SDH subtitles.
Audio Commentary from Director Jeff Lieberman.
Audio Commentary from The Hysteria Continues!
Behind The Mask, a 15-minute video essay by film critic and author Jon Towlson.
Home Invasion, a 48-minute online interview with Director Jeff Lieberman.
Behind-the-Scenes footage.
Trailer.
Image Gallery.
Reversible sleeve offering two original artwork choices.
Certificate: 15

Region: B

Pre-order now

Release date: 7th August.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th May 2023 09:51 PM

Oh dear. Sorry to be negative on only the second post of the thread.

That artwork is ****ing terrible.

That depiction of Amanda Plummer brandishing the knife. Jesus wept.

I only know it's her because i love the film.

MrBarlow 26th May 2023 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 686461)
Oh dear. Sorry to be negative on only the second post of the thread.

That artwork is ****ing terrible.

That depiction of Amanda Plummer brandishing the knife. Jesus wept.

I only know it's her because i love the film.

Aint it just terrible.

Stephen@Cult Labs 27th May 2023 07:55 PM

Film Treasures

1 Attachment(s)
They have a couple of extra bundles for Satan's Little Helper. One of them, for another £15 🫣 you get 3 art cards, a reversible A3 poster, and a promo card signed by the director.

Think i'll just go with the £18.99 version.

Edit: oh, the first 1000 copies of the standard "limited edition" on their store comes with the poster & art cards...... so you're paying an extra £15 for the signed promo card.

Attachment 246471

peter alex 28th May 2023 12:58 AM

looks like they are also releasing the film mausoleum according to twitter i have been waiting a long time for a uk release of this film

MrBarlow 28th May 2023 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter alex (Post 686494)
looks like they are also releasing the film mausoleum according to twitter i have been waiting a long time for a uk release of this film

I had the Dead Of Night dvd release, it's one I wouldn't mind getting on Blu-Ray.

Justin101 28th May 2023 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 686486)
They have a couple of extra bundles for Satan's Little Helper. One of them, for another £15 🫣 you get 3 art cards, a reversible A3 poster, and a promo card signed by the director.

Think i'll just go with the £18.99 version.

Edit: oh, the first 1000 copies of the standard "limited edition" on their store comes with the poster & art cards...... so you're paying an extra £15 for the signed promo card.

Attachment 246471

I ordered the standard version myself. It’s a fun little film and I don’t mind the new artwork either, it’s not great but it’s better than my DVD anyway.

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th May 2023 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 686499)
I ordered the standard version myself. It’s a fun little film and I don’t mind the new artwork either, it’s not great but it’s better than my DVD anyway.

When you say standard version do you mean the 'standard' limited edition minus the signed card?

Why does it say non-UK only also?

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th May 2023 11:34 AM

How much is UK shipping per item?

Justin101 28th May 2023 12:09 PM

It’s included in the cost so essentially free.