Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree3575Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st May 2013, 06:46 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisturn View Post
would it be possible if some one could post the link to Bill's store.
http://codereddvd.bigcartel.com/products
artisturn likes this.
Old 1st May 2013, 08:47 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Also heard on the grapevine another company (as in not code red) are going to be releasing THE MUTILATOR. Only heard this second hand though so don't know how true it is.
This company also were releasing Nekromantik...

"actually, they do not have the rights to Nekromantik. so, a release from Titan Video is unlikely at this point. The pre-sale was removed from the site due to this fact. There was a post on Titan's facebook today about the release. Jorg was commenting on the post about, them not having the rights. This post was removed."

There's been a lot of controversy surrounding The Mutilator with Bill stating there's no decent materials to be found and refusing to release it from a video master so the future of this title in unclear...

Last edited by bdc; 1st May 2013 at 09:36 AM.
Old 1st May 2013, 09:44 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I'll happily snap up Evilspeak, whenever it makes an appearance. Although I won't hold my breath waiting for it, I'm still eagerly awaiting Nightmare Maker.
bdc likes this.
Old 1st May 2013, 09:56 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

There's been talk again recently of releasing Night Warning (aka Butcher,Baker,Nightmare Maker).
I think this could do well.

The thing is,even without a lot of behind the scenes complications,CR releases can sometimes take a while to materialize.
Old 1st May 2013, 04:52 PM
Cultist

I like the look of Force:Five, i'll definitely buy that when it gets released. I also bought Stigma & Gods bloody Acre the other day too so i've got a lot of code Red goodness to look forward to when they all arrive.

In fact, looking at the shop, i'll be buying a half a dozen more films when my orders arrive. That's why a little general customer courtesy/appreciation wouldn't go a miss, lol.

How likely is it that i'll be able to pick up a copy of Light Blast on Code Red? I saw a trailer for it the other day & need to own it!
Not a single copy on ebay.
bdc likes this.
Old 1st May 2013, 05:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
Bill will answer emails when he can,please understand he's very busy working on all kinds of things (more titles just acquired) and gets lots and lots of mail.
He also has more than one email address...

Older titles are being added to the store all the time nowadays so maybe that's why he didn't respond to questions about them?

Stigma
Scream/Barn of the Naked Dead
James Bryan Film Festival
God's Bloody Acre/Tomcats

All added to the site

Also some cheaper "refurbished titles"

NEWS

CODE RED RECRUIT FORCE: FIVE

"Copyright is being abused by two dvd labels, and fans of the film are buying without seeing the film the way it should been seen! Code Red recruit 5 of the toughest fighters to put FORCE: FIVE back in dvd world! CODE RED aquires martial art cult classic FORCE: FIVE for upcoming release!
Gene Siskel gave it a thumbs up! We are doing a brand new HiDef Master! More news to come!!!"

EVILSPEAK

"UNCUT, mastered in HiDef! Not the same garbage master than Anchor Bay release which put together prints. this is clean 35mm IP + all new interviews and brand new audio commentary!"

No release dates yet.
Mate will be ecstatic about Evilspeak, and yes i always thought the AB one looked fuzzy imo. Go Bill!!
bdc likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 1st May 2013, 05:33 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313 View Post
How likely is it that i'll be able to pick up a copy of Light Blast on Code Red? I saw a trailer for it the other day & need to own it!
There's several on Amazon.com but I'll try to ask Bill if he still has some and maybe plans on adding it to the store later on.
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 1st May 2013, 06:19 PM
Cultist

Nice one, I'd appreciate that.

I'm hoping a few more old titles will appear in the shop over time. I really want Primal Rage, The Unseen, Sole Survivor, Sweet Sixteen & Brute Corps.
So many cool looking films I've never heard of before. Once I've received my outstanding orders I'm looking forward to buying Terminal Island as well.
Old 2nd May 2013, 01:59 AM
Cultist

Thanks for posting the link Jinx.

The site looks pretty good , it has a more professional look then the the page I had ordered GhostKeeper from.

I am really glad to see The Undertaker on the site ,that is one that I seen at Hasting's but waited to long to purchase.
Jinx_Barkman likes this.
Old 2nd May 2013, 06:34 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313 View Post
I like the look of Force:Five, i'll definitely buy that when it gets released. I also bought Stigma & Gods bloody Acre the other day too so i've got a lot of code Red goodness to look forward to when they all arrive.

In fact, looking at the shop, i'll be buying a half a dozen more films when my orders arrive. That's why a little general customer courtesy/appreciation wouldn't go a miss, lol.

Lightblast and exterminators are two wants for me as well. I know Bill no longer has the rights to primal rage but i'm hoping he still has a few of these! I managed to snag a primal rage pretty cheaply when it was released.

Like this? Share it using the links below!