Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree3543Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1761  
Old 28th August 2013, 09:13 PM
bdc's Avatar
bdc bdc is offline
Cult Addict
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Belgium
Default

Quick blu artwork roundup:





keirarts and ReturnToZero like this.
Reply With Quote
  #1762  
Old 29th August 2013, 09:23 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Default

Loving all the artwork I've seen so far, and I'd like to get all of the ones we've seen artwork for so far. I am, however, slightly concerned how much he'll end up charging. I hear some of them will be limited, which worries me it'll be a Twilight Time style model. I really wish he'd find a distributor, some of these would sell really well. If Scorpion is making a success of their BDs with the likes of Death Ship and The Unseen, this stuff would easily eclipse those, in my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #1763  
Old 29th August 2013, 09:40 AM
keirarts's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Barrow-in-furness
Blog Entries: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
Quick blu artwork roundup:





OOOO didn't know redeemer was getting a release. I quite like the film, enough to consider it. The only one not making me excited is nailgun massacre, ever understood the love for that film. Would rather get a Messiah of evil blu, but then i'm probably not the only one.
Reply With Quote
  #1764  
Old 29th August 2013, 11:29 AM
fuzzymctiger's Avatar
Cult Acolyte
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
OOOO didn't know redeemer was getting a release. I quite like the film, enough to consider it. The only one not making me excited is nailgun massacre, ever understood the love for that film. Would rather get a Messiah of evil blu, but then i'm probably not the only one.
Messiah is coming, the 35th anniversary blu artwork was posted today
bdc likes this.
__________________
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Reply With Quote
  #1765  
Old 29th August 2013, 01:44 PM
keirarts's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Barrow-in-furness
Blog Entries: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
Messiah is coming, the 35th anniversary blu artwork was posted today
:w oot::woo t: :w oot::woo t: :w oot::woo t: :w oot::woo t: :w oot::woo t: :w oot::woo t:
Reply With Quote
  #1766  
Old 29th August 2013, 03:05 PM
PaulD's Avatar
Cult Addict
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Newcastle, UK
Default Code Red

Definitely getting Voices from Beyond, Nightmare...and Nailgun Massacre hope they aren't too expensive or limited
__________________
Add me on: Letterboxd | Twitter | Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #1767  
Old 29th August 2013, 03:07 PM
keirarts's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Barrow-in-furness
Blog Entries: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Definitely getting Voices from Beyond, Nightmare...and Nailgun Massacre hope they aren't too expensive or limited
From Code reds site they may be 'pricey' thanks to international shipping. ($16 on two dvd's) but buy them in one lot if you can and it may work out cheaper.
Reply With Quote
  #1768  
Old 29th August 2013, 06:59 PM
bdc's Avatar
bdc bdc is offline
Cult Addict
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Belgium
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
Messiah is coming, the 35th anniversary blu artwork was posted today


Reply With Quote
  #1769  
Old 30th August 2013, 06:54 AM
bizarre_eye@Cult Labs's Avatar
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Black Lodge
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
From Code reds site they may be 'pricey' thanks to international shipping. ($16 on two dvd's) but buy them in one lot if you can and it may work out cheaper.
I'm hoping to buy them from diabolik dvd. I really don't want to get stung for customs fees, and it's a shame that there's no easy and cheap way to buy Code Red's releases anymore.

Before when Navarre had the distribution rights, I could at least buy them from Amazon etc. I really don't understand why Code Red can't use Scorpion's distributor, after all, aren't they brothers? Maybe they don't get along.

Some great titles they have slated for Blu release, though. I'm not too bothered about Nail Gun Massacre, and can't see how the Blu will be much of an upgrade over the Synapse DVD, and Voices from Beyond is an absolutely awful film. However, Just Before Dawn, Messiah of Evil, Nightmare, and The Redeemer will be mine - despite me already owning Messiah and Nightmare on DVD!
Reply With Quote
  #1770  
Old 30th August 2013, 06:57 AM
keirarts's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Barrow-in-furness
Blog Entries: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
I'm hoping to buy them from diabolik dvd. I really don't want to get stung for customs fees, and it's a shame that there's no easy and cheap way to buy Code Red's releases anymore.

Before when Navarre had the distribution rights, I could at least buy them from Amazon etc. I really don't understand why Code Red can't use Scorpion's distributor, after all, aren't they brothers? Maybe they don't get along.

Some great titles they have slated for Blu release, though. I'm not too bothered about Nail Gun Massacre, and can't see how the Blu will be much of an upgrade over the Synapse DVD, and Voices from Beyond is an absolutely awful film. However, Just Before Dawn, Messiah of Evil, Nightmare, and The Redeemer will be mine - despite me already owning Messiah and Nightmare on DVD!
In fairness. It may be a little dear but i've never once been stung by customs from anything I bought off Bill. I even ordered about 100+ in one go (way back when I actually had a job) and it got through fine. I don't think he actually sticks the value on the box.
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.