Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Code Red (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/1659-code-red.html)

Make Them Die Slowly 24th November 2015 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 468976)
I've never seen that.

Is it any good? Well good as in as good as it can be for a film which stars Jon Mikl Thor.

You've answered your own question! Sadly I can't remember any hot water bottle blowing up in it.

Boo Radley 25th November 2015 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 468976)
I've never seen that.

Is it any good? Well good as in as good as it can be for a film which stars Jon Mikl Thor.

I saw it years ago and remember it being complete tosh! Really, really bad. That still hasn't stopped me ordering it though!:nod:

keirarts 25th November 2015 05:32 PM

Zombie nightmare is terrible in a watchable sort of way. Given SAE have loads of stuff I ordered still in stock and that there are at least 5 new titles coming this month I'm holding fire and ordering them together. That way I can justify the shipping costs.

Boo Radley 2nd December 2015 07:06 PM

SAE have 3 more CR titles that you didn't know were coming.

DEVASTATOR (1986) / SILK (1986) / DUNE WARRIORS (1991) (BLU-RAY)
Directed By: Cirio H. Santiago

DEVASTATOR (1986)

This war’s in your own backyard. This action film about a Vietnam vet and his fight against corruption in a small town is directed by action mastermind, the late Cirio Santiago (Dune Warriors, Wheels Of Fire)! Groovy Porter (Richard Hill, Dune Warriors, Deathstalker) gets a call from Elaine, his good buddy Marty’s wife, who tearfully asks him for help because Marty has died in an automobile accident. Once he arrives in town, Porter is set upon by the local citizens, marijuana growers who want their business kept quiet. Porter meets a foxy chick (Katt Shea, Barbarian Queen) and thinks this town is sort of safe. After Elaine’s house is burned down, Porter escapes and decides to call up reinforcements from his army days, including his old war buddy Spencer (Terrence O’Hara, Naked Vengeance), to help out. Now the combat begins! The small town becomes WW3 as evil pot dudes vs. Vietnam vets in a violent showdown with machine guns and hand grenades. Kaz Garas (Ben), and Bill McLaughlin co-star. Produced by the King of B movies, Roger Corman.

Language: English MONO
Color
Brand 2015 New HD Master
Brand New on camera interview with star Terrence O'Hara
Watch this in Katarina's Drive-in Theater Mode
Original Trailer
79 minutes
Anamorphic Widescreen 1:78
Region Free
Rated R

SILK (1986)

Silk (Cec Verrell, TV’s Supercarrier), the toughest cop in Honolulu, busts some small time smugglers, only to discover a larger syndicate that is smuggling Asian mobsters into the States by buying the identities of Hawaiian citizens. All this leads to a series of murders that has the police baffled, so Silk is called in to help uncover the culprits. Her sleuthing leads to several deadly shoot-outs, and evidence that incriminates one of the cops on her own force. Also connected to the deaths are gangland figures in the ugly business of selling fake identities. From the late, prolific Filipino director Cirio H. Santiago (Wheels Of Fire, Dune Warriors, The Sisterhood), SILK is a drive-in classic that will BLOW you away! Co-starring Bill McLaughlin (The Devastator), Vic Diaz (Operation C.I.A.), funny man Joe Mari Avellana (Wheels Of Fire), Frederick Bailey (Equalizer 2000), Leo Martinez, Jack Starr “the Superstar”, David Light (Last Platoon), Italian exploitation actor Mike Monty (Strike Commando), Joey Zucchero (Bamboo Gods and Iron Men), and special appearance by Berto Spoor as Musgrave! Produced by the king of B movies, Roger Corman, this action-packed film finally appears for the very first time in its uncut version in the USA!

Color
Brand New 2015 HD master of the uncut version
Katarina's Fun Fact's and Trivia Segment
83 minutes
Region Free
Unrated

DUNE WARRIORS (1991)

After the end of the world, a drought-ridden Earth is besieged by bands of outlaws, led by the evil William (Luke Askew, The Warrior & The Sorceress), who prey upon the small cities in a hope to obtain any water they might possess. When the renegades attempt to take over the town of Chinle, a mysterious warrior named Michael (David Carradine, The Warrior & The Sorceress) leads a band of fighters (led by Richard Hill, Deathstalker, The Devastator) to ward off their attack. Battles blaze in the scorching sun as they fight to protect the precious water for their survival. Jillian McWhirter (Last Man Standing), Blake Boyd (Toto), and Joey Zucchero (Devil’s Three) co-star. Directed by the king of action exploitation films, Cirio Santiago, and produced by the king of B movies, Roger Corman. Dune Warriors is presented for the first time in its original director’s cut - 15 extra minutes of Santiago action!

Color
Brand New 2015 HD master of the Original longer Directors Cut
Watch this in Katarina's Post Nuke Theater Mode
Original Trailer
93 minutes
Region Free
Rated R

......and more money I didn't want to spend before Xmas. I also got First Men in the Moon (TT) and with postage and the $15.00 insurance charge it came to around £77.00.

VeZius 2nd December 2015 07:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Damn, those films look like must haves. Even for the cover art alone. :lol:

keirarts 2nd December 2015 10:53 PM

Would recommend the extra $15 on postage. My order with scream and scream again and count yorga is still missing. Just e-mailed SAE to query it.
Glutton for punishment I still ordered the above titles as well as zombie nightmare.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 3rd December 2015 11:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ordered the Santiago films as well!

Mindless action at it's best!

Hopefully old Billbo will give us these next!

Final Mission is on an English friendly German DVD....Be nice to see these in hi def!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 4th December 2015 02:04 PM

Bill has these three currently listed on his Big Cartel site:

Obviously no international shipping but hopefully they'll make their way over to Diabolik eventually.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 11th January 2016 10:33 PM

I watched THE DEVASTATOR yesterday.

Good transfer.
It's almost identical to Final Mission.
Good mindless fun!

One of those PEOPLE WHO OWN THE DARK blus will be mine.

I bid on one during the Xmas holidays but was outbid at £48.

**** that!:lol:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 12th January 2016 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 473992)
I watched THE DEVASTATOR yesterday.

Good transfer.
It's almost identical to Final Mission.
Good mindless fun!

One of those PEOPLE WHO OWN THE DARK blus will be mine.

I bid on one during the Xmas holidays but was outbid at £48.

**** that!:lol:

Diabolik may be getting some Reaps so you won't have to line a scalper's pockets!