Like Tree3575Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th October 2016, 02:26 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
Oh shit dude....where to start?? Perhaps the most rude, ignorant, dumb ass ever to release films...ever!
He insults customers, slags off other companies, has a poor grasp of the English language, complains that he never sells enough of his product while others sell bucket loads, throws tantrums over the slightest perceived criticism and lies constantly.
Example; 3 people complained that there was digital noise for a couple of frames on Vampires Night Orgy so he withdrew it saying it would never be released again. 2 months later, it's back.
Has an ongoing "war" with 88 Films because they had the audacity to release Nightmare (in a Damaged Brain) when he had released it.
Fell out with Diabolik because they sold 88 Films on their website.
Went into a full blown rant and sulk when 88 used "his term" Bucketlist.
It goes on and on... he used to post to the UK but stopped claiming 36 packages went missing out of 103. This one I do have a bit of sympathy for as EBay was suddenly flooded with CR discs a week later....
But he's a dick. I actually find him very amusing as he is so totally over the top. And despite the hate for him he seems to keep on chugging out releases at a rate that other companies can only dream of even though he rants that he's "never selling anything!"
It's worth keeping an eye on his FB page just for laughs!
And that's just the tip of the iceberg!
Old 11th October 2016, 04:17 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Came home to find these waiting for me. I didn't even know they were on their way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3778.jpg (96.6 KB, 13 views)
Old 11th October 2016, 05:00 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Coming Late Nov 2016! Finally CODE RED DVD Blu #001 ! DIRECTOR'S CUT of the Cult Classic J.G. Patterson's THE ELECTRIC CHAIR ! 98min version will be out in a special 45th edition ! SPECIAL FEATURES includes an audio commentary with Phil Smoot amd Worth Keeter. On Camera interview with the Late Jerry Whittington. also play with my old hostess WWE superstar MARIA KANELLIS !
MacBlayne, keirarts and Boo Radley like this.
Old 17th October 2016, 04:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Diabolik has Mutant, Mark of the Witch, Lord Shango and Running Scared up as single releases on the site. Also two more available, Hot Moves and a Double bill (No!! Not 2 Bill's.... sorry I'll leave in a minute...!) of Sasquatch and Encounter with the Unknown.
Old 17th October 2016, 04:36 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
Diabolik has Mutant, Mark of the Witch, Lord Shango and Running Scared up as single releases on the site. Also two more available, Hot Moves and a Double bill (No!! Not 2 Bill's.... sorry I'll leave in a minute...!) of Sasquatch and Encounter with the Unknown.
Cheers Boo. I've just ordered Lord Shango and Mark of the Witch.
Boo Radley likes this.
Old 17th October 2016, 07:25 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Diabolik also have Mardi Gras Massacre back in stock which I've snapped up...just need them to get more copies of House On The Edge Of The Park
Old 17th October 2016, 08:10 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Gah, what have I done. Told myself I would wait, but I ended up ordering Mark Of The Witch, Mutant, Sasquatch and Ecounter With The Unknown. Couldn't resist ordering a couple of other releases too (The Wailing and Waxwork 1 & 2).

Annoyingly I ordered Grindhouse Releasing's I Drink Your Blood and Francesca only yesterday (not wanting to miss out on the hypo; what a child I am!). I wonder if they can combine them to save on shipping.
Old 17th October 2016, 08:54 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
Annoyingly I ordered Grindhouse Releasing's I Drink Your Blood and Francesca only yesterday (not wanting to miss out on the hypo; what a child I am!). I wonder if they can combine them to save on shipping.
Shoot Jesse an e-mail and I'm sure he'll oblige. He has done the same for me before.
BAKA likes this.
Old 18th October 2016, 05:25 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
Diabolik also have Mardi Gras Massacre back in stock which I've snapped up...just need them to get more copies of House On The Edge Of The Park
They have 59 copies of House On The Edge Of The Park up now. Hopefully you'll see this before they sell out!
Zann likes this.
Old 18th October 2016, 07:25 AM
Cult Addict

Typically new CR stuff hits Diabolik as soon as i'm broke

Never mind, hopefully some of it will be left by thursday. Since I may be a lot poorer soon I need to get out of the habit of importing expensive titles, at least until the pound is worth something.

Like this? Share it using the links below!