Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3575Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th January 2017, 05:08 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Also Boo, I recall that you mentioned marking the packages down to $20...? Unfortunately at current rates that would still put the package over the customs threshold (£16.01 in today's money).
F*%k!! Shit!! Bollox!! The bastards got me, you were right Biz... Got an email today asking me to pay customs clearance to release my parcel. Just another £11.20.... Still, breathe deep, at least it's now on it's way to me and should be here this week.

What is the custom threshold now then in UK£ and US$? Can anyone tell me for next time?
keirarts likes this.
Old 4th January 2017, 05:19 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
What is the custom threshold now then in UK£ and US$? Can anyone tell me for next time?
It is £15, but I don't know what HMRC use to work out what that is in US dollars, euros and other currencies.
keirarts and Boo Radley like this.
Old 5th January 2017, 01:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
F*%k!! Shit!! Bollox!! The bastards got me, you were right Biz... Got an email today asking me to pay customs clearance to release my parcel. Just another £11.20.... Still, breathe deep, at least it's now on it's way to me and should be here this week.

They seem to be cracking down since the currency severely declined, but making a mess of it. They shouldn't be hitting things marked as gift unless it's over £34.

Diabolik will be carrying the Ronin titles next week apparently. They also mentioned on Instagram it's likely to be around 4 weeks after going up on Ronin's site for future titles. Which isn't too bad a wait.
Old 5th January 2017, 03:59 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

My 'missing' package turned up today....****ing DPD-Worse than the Royal Mail....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dgith pic.jpg (84.9 KB, 9 views)

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 9th January 2017, 07:36 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

The RoninFlix site has six titles added to a coming soon section. Blastfighter, Cocaine Wars, Hands Of Steel, In The Aftermath, Iron Master and Scream are listed.

I'm in for Scream, I'm in the minority, but I've always been fond of it. Love the setting. In The Aftermath sounds interesting, incorporating footage from Mamoru Oshii's Angel's Egg... Why haven't I heard of this before?
Old 9th January 2017, 08:41 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
The RoninFlix site has six titles added to a coming soon section. Blastfighter, Cocaine Wars, Hands Of Steel, In The Aftermath, Iron Master and Scream are listed.

I'm in for Scream, I'm in the minority, but I've always been fond of it. Love the setting. In The Aftermath sounds interesting, incorporating footage from Mamoru Oshii's Angel's Egg... Why haven't I heard of this before?
None for me (thankfully!) I already have the 88 release of Blastfighter and will no doubt pick up their releases of Hands of Steel and Iron Master too.

I'm still waiting for the first batch of Ronin titles to hit Diabolik, which apparently should be this week some time. In for Don't Go in the House, Happy Hell Night and Slaughterhouse Rock from those.
BAKA, keirarts and Boo Radley like this.
Old 10th January 2017, 04:02 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post

Yep.
I'll be sticking with 88's releases as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 450389451.jpg (99.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 452104382.jpg (63.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 452104999.jpg (100.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 455066774.jpg (102.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 455066983.jpg (96.9 KB, 6 views)
keirarts likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 10th January 2017, 04:02 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

But I'll be ordering the titles they don't release!

Old 16th January 2017, 03:17 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

New Code Red titles are up on Diabolik's site.
Boo Radley likes this.
Old 16th January 2017, 03:36 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Ordered:

Like this? Share it using the links below!