All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3575Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th February 2012, 07:16 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
There's never a bad time to start getting Code Red dvd's.
Bill stubbornness is why CR is still around I guess.

Any titles you're looking for?

You really are Bill, aren't you B!
bdc and Rik like this.
Old 28th February 2012, 07:25 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

He can't be Bill. Bill are not obsessed with HK flicks like bdc, he just sitting in his sushibar and complain about his sales all day long.
Prince_Vajda likes this.
Old 28th February 2012, 08:19 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I just put;

THE REDEEMER
BLACK KLANSMAN
THE STRANGENESS
WEEKEND MURDERS
KILLER LOVES CANDY
on Amazon for sale.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 28th February 2012, 10:35 PM
Cult Rookie

The main one I've been looking for is The Dead Are Alive. I found one store that had it and was using the same bar code/item number that amazon uses for the Code Red version, but then they sent the Sinister Cinema edition instead

I paid $27 and they just ordered it from amazon and had it shipped to me directly. Of course when I want to return it, they have a restocking fee.

harvbooks dot com/891978002932.html is where I found it.

I took a chance but I figured that even though there wasn't a image of the item, the fact that the price and item number matched Amazon meant I'd probably be safe. I didn't realize there was another version out there, otherwise I would have asked.

I guess I'm lucky I got The Visitor for under $20 recently since I can't find it at that price anymore. Deep Discount had a bunch of DVDs I tried to get. I actually had about 13 orders over the last 3 weeks and they sat on all but 3 of them. I asked what was up with them and they said they didn't have my orders in their system, so I had to send them all the details. Today I hear back and they said they don't have any of those DVDs in stock anymore and they won't be getting them again.

I'm starting to run into that on the amazon marketplace as well. One guy said the box of DVDs must have been stolen and a couple others say they're having trouble with the inventory. I'm assuming those are the places using drop shipping and they've found out they don't have them in stock anymore.
Old 28th February 2012, 11:47 PM
Cult Addict

I'm so glad I bought so many of their titles. Theres occasional stuff like lightblast I missed out on but I own an absolute ton of their stuff (including rarities like primal rage, pets ect) Its a shame their stuff is so rare, but given code reds treatment stateside its kind of understandable.
Old 29th February 2012, 12:26 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
I'm so glad I bought so many of their titles. Theres occasional stuff like lightblast I missed out on but I own an absolute ton of their stuff (including rarities like primal rage, pets ect) Its a shame their stuff is so rare, but given code reds treatment stateside its kind of understandable.
Definitely upset that I missed out on Lightblast and Pets in a big way! Eyeballing second hand seller of the latter on Amazon right now, but can't find Lightblast at a decent price anywhere!
Old 3rd March 2012, 12:26 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

New (in-depth in the case of Nightmare) reviews:

Nightmare - Code Red DVD

Review: The Redeemer (Code Red DVD)
Old 6th March 2012, 03:11 PM
Cult Rookie

Those are the types of reviews I like to see before buying something. Too bad that isn't the case at most places.

Good job
Old 6th March 2012, 09:37 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyther View Post
Definitely upset that I missed out on Lightblast and Pets in a big way! Eyeballing second hand seller of the latter on Amazon right now, but can't find Lightblast at a decent price anywhere!
yeah, I stuck pets on amazon at silly money. Truthfully I dont WANT to sell it. I like having a shelf full of code red discs, but if someone were to offer me cash for it, thats what I would accept. I'm not a proffessional seller or anything.
Old 7th March 2012, 12:08 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
yeah, I stuck pets on amazon at silly money. Truthfully I dont WANT to sell it. I like having a shelf full of code red discs, but if someone were to offer me cash for it, thats what I would accept. I'm not a proffessional seller or anything.
I believe it. I still check from time to time on prices, particularly for Lightblast. I also tend to splurge on a pricy item whenever I get a gift card of something. 'Twas how I acquired the OOP Noshame Red Queen figurine set.

Like this? Share it using the links below!