Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree3575Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th April 2013, 11:01 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
Leon Klimovsky's VNO/Jekyll double feature is available once again.
and gone again.. been out browsing on the phone all day and was waiting to come home and order one. Do you know if it was just some remaining stock left or was this the new batch?
Old 13th April 2013, 11:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I believe that there are still a few copies remaining, but it is going to be repressed in any case.
Old 14th April 2013, 08:59 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx_Barkman View Post
Is it bad that I keep checking the Code Red site for The Face With Two Left Feet at least twice a day?
It's part of a new batch of pressings but don't know when it will be ready...
Jinx_Barkman likes this.
Old 14th April 2013, 01:24 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Location: Somewhere no one has ever heard off. Lucky beggars.

Had to buy Rituals, didn't I? Jesus Christ, though, £25 for a DVD?!?!? I feel like it's 1998 all over again!!!!

Seriously, though, how can Scorpion Records, a company who seem to follow the EXACT SAME business model - hell, isn't it even run by Bill's brother? - seem to be so much better at this malarkey than Code Red?
Old 14th April 2013, 03:21 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream demon View Post
Had to buy Rituals, didn't I? Jesus Christ, though, £25 for a DVD?!?!? I feel like it's 1998 all over again!!!!

Seriously, though, how can Scorpion Records, a company who seem to follow the EXACT SAME business model - hell, isn't it even run by Bill's brother? - seem to be so much better at this malarkey than Code Red?
I gave in and ordered Rituals as well, although I much preferred picking up Code Red titles at roughly a third of the price that they now go for.

As for your comments regarding Scorpion, you raise good points.
Old 14th April 2013, 03:47 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Both brothers have different business models.
For example Scorpion has a distributor (ADA) and Code Red hasn't anymore since Navarre quit distributing dvd's..
Walter did an interview with Rock Pop Shock last year where he mentions the differences.
Old 15th April 2013, 12:37 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Bah, Rituals is gone and he hasn't replied to my e-mail. Hopefully I didn't get my wires crossed and he has my cash and has kept a copy or sent me a copy.

I see he's planning on putting up 4 OOP DVDs a week. Hoping for Weekend Murders. I know someone here got one off Planet Axel not long before his distributor died, so hopefully one of those unopened boxes from them he has will have a few.
Old 16th April 2013, 03:34 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Well he replied, literally as Rituals came through my door. Disappointingly he seems to have misread my e-mail and assumed I was moaning about it not arriving, as he seemed to be lecturing me on UK customs, when all I wanted was confirmation he had the order, as it was not through conventional means. Oh well, I appreciate the effort he went to. I've wanted Rituals for such a long time. One to finally cross off the wants list.

Can't wait to see which 4 he puts up next. I'm wondering if I've missed the boat with Retribution though, it's been out of stock for a while now.
Old 16th April 2013, 06:20 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Nice one!
Rituals is a classic backwoods horror imho.
Old 16th April 2013, 06:58 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Leon Klimovsky's VNO/Jekyll double feature is available once again + more old stock!

Like this? Share it using the links below!