LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th August 2013, 09:13 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quick blu artwork roundup:

keirarts and ReturnToZero like this.
Old 29th August 2013, 09:23 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Loving all the artwork I've seen so far, and I'd like to get all of the ones we've seen artwork for so far. I am, however, slightly concerned how much he'll end up charging. I hear some of them will be limited, which worries me it'll be a Twilight Time style model. I really wish he'd find a distributor, some of these would sell really well. If Scorpion is making a success of their BDs with the likes of Death Ship and The Unseen, this stuff would easily eclipse those, in my opinion.
Old 29th August 2013, 09:40 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
Quick blu artwork roundup:

OOOO didn't know redeemer was getting a release. I quite like the film, enough to consider it. The only one not making me excited is nailgun massacre, ever understood the love for that film. Would rather get a Messiah of evil blu, but then i'm probably not the only one.
Old 29th August 2013, 11:29 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
OOOO didn't know redeemer was getting a release. I quite like the film, enough to consider it. The only one not making me excited is nailgun massacre, ever understood the love for that film. Would rather get a Messiah of evil blu, but then i'm probably not the only one.
Messiah is coming, the 35th anniversary blu artwork was posted today
bdc likes this.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 29th August 2013, 01:44 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
:w oot::woo t: :w oot::woo t: :w oot::woo t: :w oot::woo t: :w oot::woo t: :w oot::woo t:
Old 29th August 2013, 03:05 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Default Code Red

Definitely getting Voices from Beyond, Nightmare...and Nailgun Massacre hope they aren't too expensive or limited
Old 29th August 2013, 03:07 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Definitely getting Voices from Beyond, Nightmare...and Nailgun Massacre hope they aren't too expensive or limited
From Code reds site they may be 'pricey' thanks to international shipping. ($16 on two dvd's) but buy them in one lot if you can and it may work out cheaper.
Old 29th August 2013, 06:59 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post

Old 30th August 2013, 06:54 AM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
From Code reds site they may be 'pricey' thanks to international shipping. ($16 on two dvd's) but buy them in one lot if you can and it may work out cheaper.
I'm hoping to buy them from diabolik dvd. I really don't want to get stung for customs fees, and it's a shame that there's no easy and cheap way to buy Code Red's releases anymore.

Before when Navarre had the distribution rights, I could at least buy them from Amazon etc. I really don't understand why Code Red can't use Scorpion's distributor, after all, aren't they brothers? Maybe they don't get along.

Some great titles they have slated for Blu release, though. I'm not too bothered about Nail Gun Massacre, and can't see how the Blu will be much of an upgrade over the Synapse DVD, and Voices from Beyond is an absolutely awful film. However, Just Before Dawn, Messiah of Evil, Nightmare, and The Redeemer will be mine - despite me already owning Messiah and Nightmare on DVD!
Old 30th August 2013, 06:57 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
I'm hoping to buy them from diabolik dvd. I really don't want to get stung for customs fees, and it's a shame that there's no easy and cheap way to buy Code Red's releases anymore.

Before when Navarre had the distribution rights, I could at least buy them from Amazon etc. I really don't understand why Code Red can't use Scorpion's distributor, after all, aren't they brothers? Maybe they don't get along.

Some great titles they have slated for Blu release, though. I'm not too bothered about Nail Gun Massacre, and can't see how the Blu will be much of an upgrade over the Synapse DVD, and Voices from Beyond is an absolutely awful film. However, Just Before Dawn, Messiah of Evil, Nightmare, and The Redeemer will be mine - despite me already owning Messiah and Nightmare on DVD!
In fairness. It may be a little dear but i've never once been stung by customs from anything I bought off Bill. I even ordered about £100+ in one go (way back when I actually had a job) and it got through fine. I don't think he actually sticks the value on the box.

Like this? Share it using the links below!