Like Tree3575Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd January 2019, 07:10 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I opened a shipitto account mate.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 27th January 2019, 10:13 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Anyone used that Dark Forces website? Curious if they're customs friendly. Annoyingly Screams Of A Winter Night is exclusive to it.
Old 28th January 2019, 06:46 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
Anyone used that Dark Forces website? Curious if they're customs friendly. Annoyingly Screams Of A Winter Night is exclusive to it.
Won't SOAWN make it over to Diabolik?

I think all exclusives have hit either Diabolik or Screen Archives at one time or another.

Sorry, but I can't help you on Dark Forces. I know the rep posts on Blu-rage so you may get an answer if you PM him.
Old 28th January 2019, 11:30 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Won't SOAWN make it over to Diabolik?

I think all exclusives have hit either Diabolik or Screen Archives at one time or another.

Sorry, but I can't help you on Dark Forces. I know the rep posts on Blu-rage so you may get an answer if you PM him.
Seemingly not judging from the 'exclusivity' in the announcement blurb. Incredibly annoying, and a pretty shitty thing to do to Diabolik, who have been the most reliable Code Red seller, in my experience.

Quote:
The sizzling hot new release from Code Red #177 of SCREAMS OF THE WINTER NIGHT on HD blu-ray contains 2 versions of the movie! The original 85 minute THEATRICAL CUT plus HUGE SPECIAL BONUS the NEVER SEEN BEFORE uncut 124 minute Director's Edition wThe sizzling hot new release from Code Red #177 of SCREAMS OF THE WINTER NIGHT on HD blu-ray contains 2 versions of the movie! The original 85 minute THEATRICAL CUT plus HUGE SPECIAL BONUS the NEVER SEEN BEFORE uncut 124 minute Director's Edition with the long lost 4th story included!!
Prepare yourself for the BIGGEST Code Red release EVER and it will be exclusively available at the Dark Force Superstore:
darkforcesuperstore.com
Old 31st January 2019, 09:10 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
Yeah, customs friendly and really quick in the two times I've used them.
BAKA likes this.
Old 31st January 2019, 10:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Thank you so much Boo!

Now I just gotta catch the Store when it's actually open...
Old 1st February 2019, 09:16 AM
Cult Veteran

I just saw this on Facebook, I don't if it means that the store will be live tomorrow??

Quote:
MONSTER ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW!
Everybody is asking how much the price will be for the biggest cult video release of all time SCREAMS OF A WINTER NIGHT on HD Blu-ray for the first time!!
This was a very expensive release as there are 2 versions of the movie on one BD 50 disc including a 124 minute version. So production costs on this one were very high. However...
We are taking a cue from the vastly knowledgeable and well respected forum member RUINED over at Blu-ray.com and will be releasing the first 200 copies at an EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! The price will increase incrementally with each batch the run. So the earlier you buy it the cheaper you get it and NO EXCUSES when you have to PAY MORE LATER.
MORE DETAILS tomorrow and feel free to stop by the Dark Force Entertainment thread over at Blu-ray.com and pay RUINED a thanks.
darkforcesuperstore.com

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 1st February 2019, 11:27 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I just saw this on Facebook, I don't if it means that the store will be live tomorrow??
Here is the plot run down from imdb. I had to look because i've never heard of it.

Quote:
10 college students go camping, when they get there, they tell scary stories to each other.
The film is a PG.

To be honest it sounds okay to me.
Old 1st February 2019, 01:06 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Here is the plot run down from imdb. I had to look because i've never heard of it.

The film is a PG.

To be honest it sounds okay to me.
I've never heard of it and I won't be buying it either, got enough to watch without adding American obscurities to the list

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 1st February 2019, 01:55 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I've never heard of it and I won't be buying it either, got enough to watch without adding American obscurities to the list
I'd have picked it up for a fiver had 88 released it.
Justin101 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!