Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Blue Underground Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/175-blue-underground-thread.html)

MrBarlow 11th September 2020 08:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 635062)
Special features, specs and cover art:

• Audio Commentary #1 with Co-Producer/Director William Lustig and Co-Producer Andrew Garroni
• Audio Commentary #2 with Co-Producer/Director William Lustig and Stars Robert Forster, Fred Williamson and Frank Pesce
• NEW! Audio Commentary #3 with Film Historians Troy Howarth and Nathaniel Thompson
• NEW! Blue Collar DEATH WISH – Interviews with Writer Richard Vetere, Star Rutanya Alda, Associate Producer/First A.D./Actor Randy Jurgensen, and others
• NEW! Urban Western - Interview with Composer Jay Chattaway
• Theatrical Trailers
• TV Spots
• Radio Spot
• Promotional Reel
• Poster & Still Galleries
• BONUS! Collectible Booklet with new essay by Michael Gingold

• Audio: English (Dolby Atmos, 5.1 DTS-HD, 2.0 DTS-HD); French (Dolby Digital 2.0); Italian (Dolby Digital 2.0); German (Dolby Digital 2.0)
• Subtitles: English SDH, Français, Español, Português
• Region Free
• Limited Collector’s Edition includes 4K UHD, Remastered Blu-ray, collectible booklet, reversible sleeve, and 3D lenticular slipcover (First Pressing Only)!

Attachment 227614

Susan Foreman 25th September 2020 05:47 AM

'Fire and Ice' (1983) - Coming to 4K UHD in 2021

"At the end of the ice age, an evil queen and her son are set on conquering the world using magic and warriors. The lone survivor of a crushed village fights back as does the king of Fire Keep."

MORE INFO TBA!

Steel76 25th September 2020 09:01 AM

I wish they would also add some NEW titles to their catalog, instead of just doing another round of re-releases.

Rob4 25th September 2020 10:04 AM

Surprised! This seems an incredibly niche title for UHD. Perhaps the UHD market is growing faster than some people are claiming and I myself thought?

Susan Foreman 15th December 2020 07:07 PM

'The Final Countdown' (1980) - Coming to 4K UHD Spring 2021!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 15th December 2020 08:08 PM

Hopefully DEAD AND BURIED and THE PROWLER are on the cards.

Susan Foreman 16th December 2020 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 642178)
Hopefully DEAD AND BURIED and THE PROWLER are on the cards.

Looks like (part of) your wish will be granted!

"“DEAD & BURIED has turned out to be one of our most challenging projects, but we're on track for release next year in time for its 40th Anniversary!"

gag 16th December 2020 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 628290)
True! I got both on BU blu but seriously, 4k then 8k, then...

Believe it or not I saw a advert other week (can’t remember what for ) and init was mention of 8k, and I was thinking blimey 4K hasn’t fully took off yet.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 16th December 2020 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 642206)
Looks like (part of) your wish will be granted!

[I]"“DEAD & BURIED has turned out to be one of our most challenging projects, but we're on track for release next year in time for its 40th Anniversary!"[/]

Superb!
I watched the BU blu ray last week,and its not one of their better transfers.

Be great to see it restored.

Rob4 16th December 2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 642207)
Believe it or not I saw a advert other week (can’t remember what for ) and init was mention of 8k, and I was thinking blimey 4K hasn’t fully took off yet.

:xmaslol: looking forward to 2050 for BU's reissue of everything they own in 2500K, 3D, 20 speaker surround sound, virtual reality mode, and including electric shock viewing option in tribute to the late, great William Castle...

:xmasnuts: