Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Hammer on DVD/BD Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/345-hammer-dvd-bd-thread.html)

Crimson Blade 9th May 2018 11:26 AM

Horror of Frankenstein, is easily the worst of Hammer's Frankenstein films. But i still upgraded it to my collection.
Despite the lack of Peter Cushing, blood and guts, and the over reliance on comedy, it still has the old Hammer charm that modern films couldn't even try to emulate.

mark meakin 11th May 2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Blade (Post 575063)
Horror of Frankenstein, is easily the worst of Hammer's Frankenstein films. But i still upgraded it to my collection.
Despite the lack of Peter Cushing, blood and guts, and the over reliance on comedy, it still has the old Hammer charm that modern films couldn't even try to emulate.

CEX had it online for £6.00 so I've bought it.It is the least of the Frankenstein films but it has a good cast & the aforementioned charm.:)

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th May 2018 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Picked up a brand new copy of this from OnlineMusicFilmsGames via Amazon for £8.90 delivered.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 12th May 2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 575375)
Picked up a brand new copy of this from OnlineMusicFilmsGames via Amazon for £8.90 delivered.

Nice to see you got the slip too - a bit of a rarity on that one due to the fact it was released a fair while ago.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 15th May 2018 07:12 PM

Yeah the slips hide the horrendous.....DOUBLE PLAY logo...

Inspector Abberline 17th May 2018 07:02 PM

Capitán Kronos, cazador de vampiros

1 Attachment(s)
Just ordered the Spainish Blu RAy (UK freindly) of Captain Kronos Vampire Hunter...Now I assume they'll be a uk announcement the day mine turns up...:rolleyes:
Any how I enjoy this film immensely....

Attachment 204571

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 17th May 2018 08:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got the German BD mate-it looks fab in hd!

Inspector Abberline 17th May 2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 575794)
Got the German BD mate-it looks fab in hd!

I knew there was Aussie release on Blu,so who owns the rights? and whats the chance of a uk release..?

Crimson Blade 17th May 2018 09:06 PM

i've got the Aussie disc. Thought it looked pretty decent.

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th May 2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 575800)
I knew there was Aussie release on Blu,so who owns the rights? and whats the chance of a uk release..?

I can only assume Icon hold the UK rights. They released it on dvd a few years back.

They've also got The Abominable Snowman. I hope that doesn't languish in unreleased hell for evermore.