Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Mill Creek (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/5131-mill-creek.html)

skankenstoned 6th October 2011 07:09 PM

I recently recieved the Gorehouse Greats Collection, Nightmare In Wax, Satan's Slave, Terror, Trip With Teacher and Blood Mania are all awesome and most titles look pretty crisp. I'll be picking up more in the future for sure, hey Demdike, how's that Explosive Cinema set? I just LOVE the cover on that one!!!

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th October 2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skankenstoned (Post 187821)
I recently recieved the Gorehouse Greats Collection, Nightmare In Wax, Satan's Slave, Terror, Trip With Teacher and Blood Mania are all awesome and most titles look pretty crisp. I'll be picking up more in the future for sure, hey Demdike, how's that Explosive Cinema set? I just LOVE the cover on that one!!!

Its not bad, only watched it once. The first film's pic quality was dire but the rest were all fine if i remember rightly.

I really like Trip with the Teacher too.

bdc 6th October 2011 07:19 PM

There's a special edition coming of Trip with The Teacher. ;)

skankenstoned 6th October 2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 187829)

Really? Tell me more...:woot:

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th October 2011 07:24 PM

Its doubtfull Code Red would use a better print. They will just put a disclaimer at the start.

They will need the money to pay their PR guru.

bdc 6th October 2011 07:25 PM

A certain US company is working on it,no release date yet... ;)
An audio commentary with Zalman King is already finished it seems.

bdc 6th October 2011 07:35 PM

Btw the Gorehouse Greats set doesn't use the original BCI material but inferior materials of Trip.

There are other examples of films that look worse on "newer" Mill Creek sets because they didn't use the BCI materials.

Code Red has access to all the BCI materials but maybe they'll make a new transfer just for Dem. ;)

Stephen@Cult Labs 6th October 2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 187829)

Really? I already have it on a double feature with Malibu High, but I could be persuaded by a special edition. Hoping we might see similar treatment for The Teacher, starring Angel Tompkins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th October 2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 187840)
Really? I already have it on a double feature with Malibu High, but I could be persuaded by a special edition. Hoping we might see similar treatment for The Teacher, starring Angel Tompkins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Please. :pray:

bdc 6th October 2011 07:54 PM

The Teacher is also a nice title.
There's hardly any Crown film I don't like... ;)
Crown