Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Scorpion Releasing Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/5653-scorpion-releasing-thread.html)

the blob 5th September 2011 05:46 PM

Be nice if they could get hold of CORRUPTION. Is it Sony who have that? I know they released the Spanish DVD.

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th September 2011 05:54 PM

Satan's Slave could be interesting - my fave Warren film.

Although they would have to make the release special as i have the Warren coffin box set.

bdc 5th September 2011 06:01 PM

I think Sony owns Corruption.

Btw this version of Satan's Slave should be the longer export version,if what I've heard is true. ;)

the blob 5th September 2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 179118)
I think Sony owns Corruption.

Btw this version of Satan's Slave should be the longer export version,if what I've heard is true. ;)

C'mon B, you need to get yourself higher up in Scorpion now. Sony seem willing to sub-licence at the moment and they would be perfect to make sure we got an uncut Corruption. :)

bdc 17th September 2011 04:27 PM

Final Exam shipped... ;)

Beyond72 17th September 2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 181987)
Final Exam shipped... ;)

Why you lucky...

I heard so many bad things about it, esp about the lack of gore, but I really enjoyed it.

bdc 22nd September 2011 08:04 PM

"Looks like HUMONGOUS has been pushed back a month, from October 18 to November 15." (Matthew David)

bdc 26th September 2011 08:59 AM

Received Final Exam,curious how Katarina's hosting skills compare to Maria's... ;)

bdc 26th September 2011 05:59 PM

Just checked a bit of the Final Exam disc. ;)

There's a nice little card inside (was expecting a floater when I heard it rattling around...).

Katarina takes a more serious approach to hosting than Maria it seems.
I've only watched the introduction but she's doing ok (I'm expecting her to improve over time,just like Maria :) ).

Seems she also moderates an audio-commentary which should prove interesting.

The pic quality of Final Exam is great imho (judging on what I've seen so far). :thumb:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 26th September 2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 179111)
Satan's Slave could be interesting - my fave Warren film.

Although they would have to make the release special as i have the Warren coffin box set.

Mine too. I also have the ABUK Warren set, but alas only the plastic amaray re-release rather than the coffin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 184421)
Received Final Exam,curious how Katarina's hosting skills compare to Maria's... ;)

Well, she's definitely easier on the eye than Maria... :eyebrows: