All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th November 2017, 05:40 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Don't bother their arses with 'fiddly' things like that anymore.

I order mine direct from HMV now-usually get them early AND get pure points.
Sorted.
Justin101 and keirarts like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 20th November 2017, 03:25 PM
Cult Master

Looks like the Arrow sale has now finished

Presumably this means they have completed their move, and things ordered will be sent out this week (if not already)?
keirarts likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 20th November 2017, 06:51 PM
Cult Addict

Had a dispatch email this afternoon.
keirarts likes this.
Old 20th November 2017, 07:11 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 21st November 2017, 02:48 PM
Cult Master

"*** THE BRAND NEW ARROW WEBSITE IS COMING!***

Following on from our recent Warehouse clearance sale, we are pleased to announce the our brand spanking new website will launch on Monday 27 November!

Our new site URL will be Arrow Films .com, replacing the current Arrow Films .co.uk site. *Please note that our current site will be closed from 4pm TODAY to allow time to securely transfer all current customer order histories and Reward Points allocations.*

We've listened to all your feedback in relation to our current website and have spent the last few months designing and building this new site from the bottom up, taking care to implement many new features to give a much more satisfying browsing and customer experience. New and upgraded features include a fully filterable shop area for all products, enhanced search functionality, much-improved member’s account pages and other member features, plus a much more streamlined checkout process with improved payment and delivery options. We really can't wait to share it with you!

In the meantime, please check out our handy FAQs below which should hopefully cover any burning questions you may have.

----------------------------------------------

FAQs

- Will I still retain my current Reward Points? -
Yes. When the new site launches, you will be able to request a Reset Password link with the email you currently use for your account. Simply enter your email address on the Reset Password page, follow the link that is sent to you and reset your password. Upon re-registering you will receive 100 free Reward Points on your account.

- What will happen to existing orders? -
Any orders placed during the recent sale and any pre-orders made for titles up to and including a release date of December 11 will be fulfilled by our old warehouse. Any queries arising from any of these orders should go through the usual channel of orders@arrowfilms.co.uk. Our new warehouse will then fulfil all pre-orders from December 18, as well as any orders placed from the time it goes live on Monday November 27.

- What will free membership give me? -
We’ve looked to fully improve the My Account areas on the new website, giving you much more control of your account. You will be able to add various billing and shipping address, view order history and track current orders, edit personal details and interests and create wishlists. There will also be exclusive ‘Members-only’ content for certain releases, such as exclusive stills, clips and some PDFs of previous Arrow Video and Arrow Academy booklets.

- Will I be able to pay with credit / debit card? -
Yes. We have now implemented World Pay into the new site which will allow for most card payments. You will still be able to pay via PayPal if you prefer.

- When will payment be taken? -
If paying through World Pay, payment for all orders will now be taken at dispatch from our new warehouse rather than at point of order. Payment via PayPal will still be taken on point of order.

- Will there be more selection on delivery options?-
Yes. In most cases, you will have the option to have your order delivered by standard or tracked mail. There is also the option to split your delivery into two if you are ordering both currently available titles and titles on pre-order."

Old 22nd November 2017, 11:01 AM
Cult Addict

My stuff came from Arrows clearance today. Not bad given i only got a dispatch email Monday.
Old 22nd November 2017, 02:25 PM
Cult Master

"***NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE COMING!***

With the launch of our brand new website next week, our February announcements will be a little different this time around, taking place next Monday.

So make sure to join us next week (Monday November 27th) at 3.00pm GMT / 7.00am PST / 10.00am EST for our February title reveals!"

Another version of 'King Of New York'?
keirarts likes this.

Old 22nd November 2017, 02:28 PM
Cult Master

Arrow Academy

"***NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE COMING!***

Join us next Monday (November 27th) at 3.00pm GMT / 7.00am PST / 10.00am EST for our February title reveals!"

keirarts likes this.

Old 22nd November 2017, 02:39 PM
Ex-member

Deep Red
Old 22nd November 2017, 03:00 PM
Cultist

Blue Eyes of The Broken Doll?

Though probably not as it's Arrow Academy..
keirarts likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!