Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th November 2017, 11:33 PM
Cult Addict

Hitcher is owned by studio canal. So it might get released or it might not.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 28th November 2017, 04:13 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
Inferno?

Just Der Todesking for me.
Inferno.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 23915657_1223441011132560_791240800302731160_n.jpg (96.5 KB, 24 views)

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 28th November 2017, 06:02 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasterface View Post
is the todesking any good? I thought neckromantic was dull , the sequel sits still sealed
It depends on your definition of "good!" I rate it higher than the Nekro's and think it has a fair stab at being Buttgereits best, battling it out with Schraam.
Whereas Nekro 1 was a fairly dull depiction of the worst taboo, it gained notoriety just through its subject matter.
N2 went all art house but has one hell of an effect a hour in to it that will sear itself into your brain and in years not long gone by, would have had the BBFC spontaneously screaming and having seizures.
Der Todesking is seven short stories each depicting the suicide of a person each day of the week. The stories are separated by the slow decomposition of a corpse. It is better than I make it sound.
Scraam, though I disliked it when I first saw it on video back in the day, grew on me and rewards repeat viewing. If pushed, I would vote this as the best of the four.
Old 28th November 2017, 08:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
Inferno.
Ah! Sorry, I was thinking I didn't see the Argento movie amongst those announcements! Clearly I didnt look at the academy announcements
Old 28th November 2017, 08:44 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

What a load of crap, arrows releases seem to get worse with each new announcement!
Old 28th November 2017, 09:32 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
Ah! Sorry, I was thinking I didn't see the Argento movie amongst those announcements! Clearly I didnt look at the academy announcements
Inferno isn't Argento. The only Argento released is another Crystal Plumage.

If you knew this my apologies.
keirarts likes this.
Old 29th November 2017, 09:27 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
It depends on your definition of "good!" I rate it higher than the Nekro's and think it has a fair stab at being Buttgereits best, battling it out with Schraam.
Whereas Nekro 1 was a fairly dull depiction of the worst taboo, it gained notoriety just through its subject matter.
N2 went all art house but has one hell of an effect a hour in to it that will sear itself into your brain and in years not long gone by, would have had the BBFC spontaneously screaming and having seizures.
Der Todesking is seven short stories each depicting the suicide of a person each day of the week. The stories are separated by the slow decomposition of a corpse. It is better than I make it sound.
Scraam, though I disliked it when I first saw it on video back in the day, grew on me and rewards repeat viewing. If pushed, I would vote this as the best of the four.

cheers i'll give it a punt, nekro 1 was a disapointment after been forbidden fruit for so long
keirarts likes this.
Old 30th November 2017, 07:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Over on Bloody Disgusting (Gory Exploitation Film 'Deadbeat at Dawn' Getting 30th Anniversary Blu-ray - Bloody Disgusting) Jim Van Bebber is saying that Deadbeat at Dawn is getting a BD release from Arrow!!

Did you all know this? Am I the last one??
keirarts, platostotal and Rob4 like this.
Old 30th November 2017, 08:20 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Over on Bloody Disgusting (Gory Exploitation Film 'Deadbeat at Dawn' Getting 30th Anniversary Blu-ray - Bloody Disgusting) Jim Van Bebber is saying that Deadbeat at Dawn is getting a BD release from Arrow!!

Great, hope that's true I saw that years ago and thought it much better than his later stuff, he stars and kicks arse (his fight scenes were pretty good) I would pick that up for sure.
keirarts and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 1st December 2017, 01:51 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:

i never knew until someone posted it on Arrow's Facebook. i would have reported but you beat me to the punch
keirarts and Boo Radley like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!