Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree26042Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th June 2015, 07:44 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

So the latest Arrow Blog mentions they are currently working on restorations running into double figures including some Argento and Fulci films. Question is what films could Arrow be working on and are they to be dual terrority releases?

Most of the well known Argento and Fulci films have already got HD releases on both sides of the pond from either Arrow themselves or Blue Underground. So what could they be cooking up? Fulci's Seven Notes is currently OOP Stateside so that's a possibilty, along with Murderock, Demonia etc and other former Shreik Show titles. The Argento titles are a bit more difficult as BU still have the rights to most of his big hitters.

Hmm, I wonder...
Old 15th June 2015, 07:57 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Opera would be the obvious choice where Argento is concerned considering Arrow released it on DVD in the UK so already have UK rights.

As for Fulci, Severin and BU have lost their US rights to The Psychic (as you stated) and Don't Torture a Duckling respectively so they are certainly likely possibilities.
Old 15th June 2015, 09:00 PM
Cult Addict

Watching contamination. Looks bloody amazing. Excellent restoration. Films still hysterically bad but worth checking out. Lovely slip case.
Old 15th June 2015, 10:50 PM
Cult Addict

Does anyone have that link to how much stock is left on limited editions? Or know where i can find it?
Old 16th June 2015, 04:57 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Watching contamination. Looks bloody amazing. Excellent restoration. Films still hysterically bad but worth checking out. Lovely slip case.
Slipcase?? I haven't seen them mention anything about that on their site. Is it a limited edition slipcase then, do you know?

The Arrow Video completist in me is panicking.

YouTube | Letterboxd | Facebook
Old 16th June 2015, 06:35 AM
Cult Addict

contaminationblu.jpg

Heres an image, no idea if its ltd or not. Wasn't expecting it but it was a nice surprise.
Steel76, Vipp and VeZius like this.
Old 16th June 2015, 06:53 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Attachment 166065

Heres an image, no idea if its ltd or not. Wasn't expecting it but it was a nice surprise.
Apparently it is limited from what I've interpreted off their comments on the Instagram video, but they didn't say a number. Sounds like it's limited as in the first shipments or pressings to all retailers will have it
keirarts and VeZius like this.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 16th June 2015, 07:25 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Opera would be the obvious choice where Argento is concerned considering Arrow released it on DVD in the UK so already have UK rights.

As for Fulci, Severin and BU have lost their US rights to The Psychic (as you stated) and Don't Torture a Duckling respectively so they are certainly likely possibilities.
Opera, The Psychic and Don't Torture a Duckling would all be very welcome as I rate them all very highly.
keirarts likes this.
Old 16th June 2015, 07:28 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
Apparently it is limited from what I've interpreted off their comments on the Instagram video, but they didn't say a number. Sounds like it's limited as in the first shipments or pressings to all retailers will have it
Thanks for the info keirarts and fuzzymctiger. Sounds like I shouldn't wait for that one to go on sale then.
keirarts likes this.

YouTube | Letterboxd | Facebook
Old 16th June 2015, 07:29 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
I'm surprisingly not too bothered about the slip case because the only release I have with one is Thief and it looks out of place with the other recent releases at it's the only one with a slip case.
keirarts likes this.

Last edited by Nosferatu@Cult Labs; 16th June 2015 at 09:07 AM.

Like this? Share it using the links below!