Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th February 2017, 06:53 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam tyler View Post
I picked up a blu-ray of the black cat today that has an art card for two thousand maniacs which I'd love to get on blu-ray
You can but sadly only in the HG Lewis Blood Boxset that's still £92.99 on Amazon. I think we'll bw waiting a long time for the individual releases, had the boxset dropped to under £70 by now I'd have bought it but £92 is a good lot of money.
Graeme73 likes this.
Old 15th February 2017, 07:13 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
You can but sadly only in the HG Lewis Blood Boxset that's still £92.99 on Amazon. I think we'll bw waiting a long time for the individual releases, had the boxset dropped to under £70 by now I'd have bought it but £92 is a good lot of money.
For 14 feature length films and a hardback book housed in a box as big as a cereal box it's a pretty fair price, in my opinion.
Old 15th February 2017, 07:21 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default dog

old yella? defo brain damage
Old 15th February 2017, 07:48 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
For 14 feature length films and a hardback book housed in a box as big as a cereal box it's a pretty fair price, in my opinion.
I think i'd prefer Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.
plasterface and Deadite like this.
Old 15th February 2017, 07:49 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I think i'd prefer Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.
Paypal me £92.99 and it can be arranged.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 16th February 2017, 03:19 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:

in fairness I can get the US release for a tenner, but two thousand maniacs is only available as part of a trilogy set and I've never seen blood feast or colour me blood red so I'm not sure if I'd like them
Old 16th February 2017, 04:43 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam tyler View Post
in fairness I can get the US release for a tenner, but two thousand maniacs is only available as part of a trilogy set and I've never seen blood feast or colour me blood red so I'm not sure if I'd like them
PC Black levels as well on the US release, plus Two Thousand Maniacs has had some fixes for the Arrow release

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 16th February 2017, 06:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
It is a fair price for 14 films but it's also a lot of money. Out of the 14 films in the set the two I really want are Blood Feast and 2000 Maniacs. I keep popping into CEX to see if any copies have turned up in there but so far nothing.
Graeme73 likes this.
Old 16th February 2017, 06:50 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
It is a fair price for 14 films but it's also a lot of money. Out of the 14 films in the set the two I really want are Blood Feast and 2000 Maniacs. I keep popping into CEX to see if any copies have turned up in there but so far nothing.
trebor aside, I don't think anyone would be silly enough to trade one in at CEX. It's an Amazon exclusive limited to 2,500 copies... if you want rid you could easily make nearly all your money back (perhaps even more) on eBay. Plus CEX probably don't have the item in their computer system with it being an extravagant limited release exclusive box set made up of individual films which haven't been released in the UK in any form individually yet and would therefore probably offer you 10p for it.
Old 16th February 2017, 06:52 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
trebor aside, I don't think anyone would be silly enough to trade one in at CEX. It's an Amazon exclusive limited to 2,500 copies... if you want rid you could easily make nearly all your money back (perhaps even more) on eBay. Plus CEX probably don't have the item in their computer system with it being an extravagant limited release exclusive box set made up of individual films which haven't been released in the UK in any form individually yet and would therefore probably offer you 10p for it.
Which is it's true value.

Like this? Share it using the links below!