Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 23rd February 2013 12:53 PM

As for liking one and disliking the other, my guess is you liked Zombie Lake and disliked Oasis of the Zombies.

JAMIOUSE 7th March 2013 06:13 PM

Not really a NEW announcement but Arrow are re-releasing Tenebrae and Cat O'Nine Tails on Blu, why there not Dual Format is a mystery.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 8th March 2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 326265)
Not really a NEW announcement but Arrow are re-releasing Tenebrae and Cat O'Nine Tails on Blu, why there not Dual Format is a mystery.

Are they re-releases or new releases with improved picture quality and a different aspect ratio, respectively? Now THAT would be newsworthy!

fuzzymctiger 8th March 2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 326346)
Are they re-releases or new releases with improved picture quality and a different aspect ratio, respectively? Now THAT would be newsworthy!

What was wrong with Cats aspect ratio? Sure you're not thinking of Bird With The Crystal Plumage?

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 8th March 2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 326359)
What was wrong with Cats aspect ratio? Sure you're not thinking of Bird With The Crystal Plumage?

I was thinking of The Bird with the Crystal Plumage, yes, and as soon as I received an e-mail notification about a new post in this thread, I knew it was someone pointing out my glaring error!

BAKA 9th March 2013 08:47 AM

From someone @ Blu-ray.com:

Quote:

According to Wild Side in their interview at DVD Classik, Arrow is working on a BD release of De Palma's Sisters.
I'm guessing that's the same WildSide that put out Tenebrae in France. It rings true, they were polling people about other De Palma films joining the Arrow fold.

Slippery Jack 9th March 2013 08:51 AM

Though I like Sisters, I think Body Double would be my top De Palma pick for an Arrow Blu . . .

Hawkmonger 9th March 2013 04:16 PM

Yay, more De Palma. Dressed to Kill next please. :nod:

Daemonia 9th March 2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 326363)
I was thinking of The Bird with the Crystal Plumage, yes, and as soon as I received an e-mail notification about a new post in this thread, I knew it was someone pointing out my glaring error!

Don't worry, Nos - it happens to the best of us. My brain is like swiss cheese these days, there's so many holes in it. :lol:

Daemonia 9th March 2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 326672)
Yay, more De Palma. Dressed to Kill next please. :nod:

Now that would be good, especially as Arrow seem to be working well with MGM properties lately.