Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Jinx_Barkman 9th March 2013 05:44 PM

I am an unabashed De Palma enthusiast so Sisters coming to blu ray is great news. Hopefully they can score Body Double soon as well.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th March 2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 326673)
Don't worry, Nos - it happens to the best of us. My brain is like swiss cheese these days, there's so many holes in it. Hlol:

My brain has too many things in it these days and they sometimes cause a short circuit!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th March 2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 326576)
Though I like Sisters, I think Body Double would be my top De Palma pick for an Arrow Blu . I .

I'd really like to see both Body Double and Dressed to Kill released in the UK (I have the US BD of Dressed to Kill), but Sisters is a great choice for a first Brian De Palma film for arrow to release on BD.

Jinx_Barkman 9th March 2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 326703)
I'd really like to see both Body Double and Dressed to Kill released in the UK (I have the US BD of Dressed to Kill), but Sisters is a great choice for a first Brian De Palma film for arrow to release on BD.

What about Blow Out?:D

Metallicbomb 9th March 2013 08:46 PM

And Obsession:eyebrows:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 10th March 2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx_Barkman (Post 326706)
What about Blow Out?:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallicbomb (Post 326709)
And Obsession:eyebrows:

Okay, okay – my memory failed me for a few minutes yesterday!

BAKA 19th March 2013 02:16 PM

Someone on Blu-ray.com mentioned that their copy of Ray Harryhausen - Special Effects Titan came with an ad for Invasion Of The Body Snatchers (1978). I'm assuming the 'ad' is one of the new postcards which contain 7 unannounced releases (and 3 we already know about; or maybe that's 5 now counting Sisters and this).

fuzzymctiger 19th March 2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 328915)
Someone on Blu-ray.com mentioned that their copy of Ray Harryhausen - Special Effects Titan came with an ad for Invasion Of The Body Snatchers (1978). I'm assuming the 'ad' is one of the new postcards which contain 7 unannounced releases (and 3 we already know about; or maybe that's 5 now counting Sisters and this).

Picked it :)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 19th March 2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 328974)

So did I! It's very easy to be wise after the event though, isn't it?

madeleymade 20th March 2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 328974)

So, it's Sisters, Squrim, Deranged, Invasion and what else?