Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th July 2017, 08:20 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

All of my sale order items are showing as out of stock on the Arrow Website and the orders still say 'At Warehouse' but I ordered as soon as the sale was live so surely they had everything in stock at this point? Last few sale orders have been dispatched either the same day or the next.

Has anyone had the status change yet? Someone on bluray forums said that in the last sale, their international order was only changed to dispatched the day before it arrived in the USA so they might just be slow to update at the moment.
keirarts likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 25th July 2017, 08:25 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
All of my sale order items are showing as out of stock on the Arrow Website and the orders still say 'At Warehouse' but I ordered as soon as the sale was live so surely they had everything in stock at this point? Last few sale orders have been dispatched either the same day or the next.

Has anyone had the status change yet? Someone on bluray forums said that in the last sale, their international order was only changed to dispatched the day before it arrived in the USA so they might just be slow to update at the moment.
in my experience the website is rarely up to date on order status and i usually receive my purchase before it is updated to 'Dispatched'. TBH i ignore it completely and try to practice patience. i've never had something not arrive.
Justin101 and keirarts like this.
Old 25th July 2017, 08:37 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob4 View Post
in my experience the website is rarely up to date on order status and i usually receive my purchase before it is updated to 'Dispatched'. TBH i ignore it completely and try to practice patience. i've never had something not arrive.
I've ordered directly from them loads of time, I'm just concerned this time around because almost a week later I've had all my stuff previously, but last week they had website issues and while I can usually exercise patience I'm keen to watch my films
Demoncrat, keirarts and Rob4 like this.

Old 25th July 2017, 01:36 PM
Cult Acolyte

I've had times I've had to remind them to ship my sale order a month later, but more often than not, I just get no shipping notification or incorrect shipping notification and they just rock up.

Preorders are pretty much the only time I get a shipping notification, and even then it's for the first item of the order and not the rest, the rest just show up.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 25th July 2017, 01:55 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:

I've had one item change to shipped. Had an email too about 24 hrs later
Old 25th July 2017, 02:16 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
I've had one item change to shipped. Had an email too about 24 hrs later
Checked mine just now and they're all still 'At Warehouse', however they could be waiting for me at home for all I know

I'm going to chill out about it anyway because I don't even have the time to watch them this week haha.
keirarts likes this.

Old 25th July 2017, 04:44 PM
Cult Addict

I don't think I've ever known them have such low stock during a sale. Barely a thing on my wish list is in stock.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 25th July 2017, 06:55 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
My first order has apparently shipped via TNT courier, however I haven't received an e-mail notification and instead just happened to check the status of the orders on my account last night and noticed.

Apparently the order shipped on 21/07 however they only updated the status of the order on my account on 24/07 so it sounds like they're behind from an admin point of view.

I think they seriously misjudged the mass appeal that this sale would have despite hyping it up as their 'Biggest Ever Summer Sale'. Even though I ordered a fair bit it wasn't that fantastic to me, especially due to the almost random nature they seem to include/exclude new titles. Caltiki and City of the Dead were included, however older new-ish stuff such as Dark Water, The Tower of London, To Live and Die in LA and Willie Dynamite were not. There are also a few notable old titles absent such as The Blue Dahlia and The Glass Key, both of which I would have definitely picked up had they been included.
Old 25th July 2017, 07:04 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I haven't ordered anything yet and am now wondering if it's too late.
Old 25th July 2017, 07:06 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I haven't ordered anything yet and am now wondering if it's too late.
It's never too late to buy films, Nos.

Plus, remember: Double reward points!

Like this? Share it using the links below!