LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th December 2017, 08:48 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default klowns

sigh a double dip for me
keirarts and Graeme73 like this.
Old 21st December 2017, 03:27 PM
Cult Addict

The Ringo set and Ramrod interest me. I like Killer Klowns but not enough to upgrade already. Is Flowers in the Loft any good?
keirarts likes this.
Old 21st December 2017, 05:56 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
The Ringo set and Ramrod interest me. I like Killer Klowns but not enough to upgrade already. Is Flowers in the Loft any good?
I'd get the dvd for a penny on Amazon and check It out. It's a great gothic thriller imo but no point spending money unless you know you like it.
Old 22nd December 2017, 02:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

“***THE CAT O' NINE TAILS RELEASE DATE UPDATE***

Unfortunately we have discovered a small authoring error on the Blu-ray of our upcoming release of THE CAT O' NINE TAILS in which one of the menu links incorrectly links to the wrong interview. We have rectified the problem and replacement discs are currently being manufactured. We are hoping that we can have the replacement discs swapped out for the faulty ones before New Year, regrettably this process is going to result in a short delay to the release date, the product will now be released on January 29th in the UK and January 30th in the US.

We caught this error before any stock had shipped to retailers, so all copies will be correct come the new release date, however a very small number have shipped to some customers who ordered directly from our website (we have contacted you via email if you order has shipped/been affected so please check those inboxes!)

Apologies for the delay and we very much hope you enjoy the release once it arrives!”

I’m actually glad it’s being delayed, January is usually a tight month after all the spending at this time of year
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 22nd December 2017, 02:52 PM
Cult Acolyte

End of January is fine by me.
Ordered mine from Amazon so should not have a problem.
Old 24th December 2017, 12:54 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default pulp piction

I was watching the rather brilliant Pulp last night, when I realized there was no menu for the chapter stops,Im not complaining just an observation really.

187222_front.jpg

Old 24th December 2017, 02:50 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
I was watching the rather brilliant Pulp last night, when I realized there was no menu for the chapter stops,Im not complaining just an observation really.
Arrow hasn’t done chapter menus for a good couple of years now. Eureka dropped them at about the same time, and Powerhouse has never had them - although all three labels include at least a dozen skip points per feature.
Old 24th December 2017, 03:23 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brooke View Post
Arrow hasn’t done chapter menus for a good couple of years now
Some kind of chapter menu would have been useful for the 'Lost in Brainland' feature on the 'Evil Ed' release

3 hours + without the option for stopping the feature so I could have a cigarette, coffee or bathroom break was a bit much!!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 24th December 2017, 03:44 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default eyes wide shut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brooke View Post
Arrow hasn’t done chapter menus for a good couple of years now. Eureka dropped them at about the same time, and Powerhouse has never had them - although all three labels include at least a dozen skip points per feature.
Ah I see, I obviously haven't been that observant then...
platostotal likes this.

Old 3rd January 2018, 09:31 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I was wondering if anybody knew the cheapest place to get the Arrow Academy Marx Brothers box? Also, is it limited in number?

Really want to get it but the amount I've bought recently has been insane!
Reading a few books on the history of cinema & filling in the gaps in my film knowledge. Aside from Marx Brothers, who I already love, was going to look at Chaplin & Keaton who I've never really watched.

Like this? Share it using the links below!