Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st February 2018, 10:07 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

The Addiction
Old 22nd February 2018, 08:34 AM
Cult Addict

I hope its Vampires kiss. I have the Shout Blu already on that double bill so I won't have to buy it.

I know Tim Lucas has hinted that he's working on a commentary for Arrow on something 70's and Italian. I'm presuming more Bava. At first I thought Planet of the vampires but that's 60's so doesn't fit the theory.
Imagine if they licensed Lost Boys. That would be hilarious to see the online meltdown given the online arguments that film provokes.
Near Dark? Doubtful as I think studio canal have that so will likely do nothing of merit with it. Fright night 2? Well there's a solid HD scan of it out there. Amazon had it briefly before it mysteriously vanished. Perhaps because Arrow have it? Larraz Vamyres... Well if its a new scan and has decent extras I'll try and flog my Blue underground release quickly.

As for Last house.... I have a sneaking suspicion that's going to be America only.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 22nd February 2018, 08:36 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
The Addiction
Some people will go ape s*** if its that.... as a Fan I'd be happy to see it in HD.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 22nd February 2018, 10:33 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post

As for Last house.... I have a sneaking suspicion that's going to be America only.

Would that mean you couldn’t preorder it direct from the Arrow store?
I like Diabolik, but I’d rather not pay any huge postage costs for a film I already own 3 times
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 22nd February 2018, 11:23 AM
Cult Addict

What about thirst

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Old 22nd February 2018, 11:41 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

If it is Vampire’s Kiss then hopefully they’ll bring out High Spirits that’s on the Scream Factory double bill, I’ve not seen that since I was a kid and used to rent the VHS from my local video shop
Justin101 and keirarts like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 22nd February 2018, 12:28 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Would that mean you couldn’t preorder it direct from the Arrow store?
I like Diabolik, but I’d rather not pay any huge postage costs for a film I already own 3 times
It wouldn't be on Arrows own store....for some odd reason. But American Arrow titles usually appear on Amazon.com and HDWOW.
Rik likes this.
Old 22nd February 2018, 12:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I’ve never had any customs issues with either, so IF it’s a US only title (likely because nobody has submitted it to the BBFC for years) I’ll preorder from one of those two, I can’t afford to pay up front this month, so paying on dispatch is my only option at the minute.
Justin101 and keirarts like this.
Old 22nd February 2018, 12:39 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I’ve never had any customs issues with either, so IF it’s a US only title (likely because nobody has submitted it to the BBFC for years) I’ll preorder from one of those two, I can’t afford to pay up front this month, so paying on dispatch is my only option at the minute.
I was checking the Basket case release and when you factor in additional costs and a lousy exchange rate wow is cheaper. Not really up for spending £27 on a film I already own
Old 22nd February 2018, 12:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
I was checking the Basket case release and when you factor in additional costs and a lousy exchange rate wow is cheaper. Not really up for spending £27 on a film I already own

Same
keirarts likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!