Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th June 2019 11:33 AM

I don't consider £9 plus postage to be a sale for a dual format. They were all cheaper in the sale a few weeks ago.

They'll be in Fopp at six quid in a couple of months.

Rik 17th June 2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 605520)
I don't consider £9 plus postage to be a sale for a dual format. They were all cheaper in the sale a few weeks ago.

Yeah, I won’t be buying anything from them direct when I can take a trip to HMV for the same offer, I honestly thought the sale would be better tbh

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 17th June 2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 605520)

There are a lot of new titles in the mix (some of which have only been released today) which would otherwise only be discounted end of this year / beginning of next year at the earliest.

For back-catalogue titles it isn't worth it though, I agree.

Zavvi's offer is clearly better too what with the price points being around the £15 mark so effectively £7.50 each on the BOGOF.

monkeypedro 17th June 2019 11:55 AM

Only ordered the American Horror Project Vol.2 from Zavvi as the only box set i need which worked out at just under £46 with postage. I ordered 2 copies as will sell one on at cost plus postage when it arrives.

Will probably order Double Face and The Sender in th next week or so as also in the BOGOF offer but from Zavvi as prices cheaper than Arrow.

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th June 2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 605515)
No sign of the sale on their website, wonder if it starts at noon, but Zavvi have a BOGOF sale on Arrow Video items at the minute. Nothing happening at Amazon yet either :nod:

Amazon have embraced the sale.

Buy one, get one full price.

Nice one tax dodgers. :thumb:

Rob4 17th June 2019 04:05 PM

Zavvi does look like the best option. When does it close. I’m away at the moment but might pick up one or two when I get back.:nod:

Nostalgic 17th June 2019 09:16 PM

Noticed that arrow academy are in the offer direct from arrow, but not anywhere else! Grrrr!!!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th June 2019 06:38 PM

My AMERICAN HORROR PROJECT VOL 2 arrived today....from who? Arrow?

No.These fine chaps here. :clap:

The Entertainment Store | eBay Shops

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th June 2019 06:39 PM

Pics to follow.

J Harker 19th June 2019 11:40 AM

A selection of Arrow titles are in 3 for £20 in Sainsbury's

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk