LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th July 2019, 06:54 AM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
***OLDBOY RELEASE DATE + SPECS UPDATE***

As some of you may know, we ran into a few contractual issues for some extras on this release. Sadly, we weren’t able to work this out and these extras will not be included on our releases. However, in order to create the best version of OLDBOY that we can, we’ve managed to licence LADY VENGEANCE and SYMPATHY FOR MR. VENGEANCE - which will both be included on our Limited 4-discs release! You can check out the revised specs for all editions of OLDBOY below.
Great stuff. The price I originally paid doesn't look as nearly as high now that there are three films rather than one. This also means I can get rid of my US Vengeance Trilogy.
Old 24th July 2019, 02:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

It’s looking like Arrow are gonna announce An American Werewolf in London on Friday seeing as they’ve just posted a photo of Warren Zevon on social media regarding October’s releases, can’t really see it being anything else tbh
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 24th July 2019, 02:25 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
It’s looking like Arrow are gonna announce An American Werewolf in London on Friday seeing as they’ve just posted a photo of Warren Zevon on social media regarding October’s releases, can’t really see it being anything else tbh
Could be 'Werewolf Of London', with Henry Hull!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 24th July 2019, 02:44 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Default The Arrow Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Could be 'Werewolf Of London', with Henry Hull!

I thought that, but AAWIL is more fitting in with the Arrow Video range, unless they’re gonna start releasing some Universal Classics (highly doubtful)

Edit: plus it’s in the Wolfman Legacy set
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 24th July 2019, 04:32 PM
Cult Acolyte

for some peculiar reason i've never upgraded AAWIL from dvd so i'll be pleased with an Arrow release others will have to decide if they want to double dip

also hope there's something a bit more surprising and rarer in the Oct releases as well...
Old 24th July 2019, 04:45 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob4 View Post
for some peculiar reason i've never upgraded AAWIL from dvd so i'll be pleased with an Arrow release others will have to decide if they want to double dip

also hope there's something a bit more surprising and rarer in the Oct releases as well...

Me neither, I’ve still got the excellent 2 disc set with the clear plastic slipcover, was one of the first DVDs I bought in the early 2000’s

I’m hoping for an LE boxset of Robocop announcement!
Old 24th July 2019, 04:46 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Zevon did a song called Desperado's so it could be that film.
Old 24th July 2019, 04:51 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Definitely An American Werewolf in London as was told it was an upcoming release sometime this year by an Arrow source months ago.
Also Paul Davis posted 'Just recorded an Audio Commentary for a yet to be announced Blu-Ray of an all-time great. #CineBabble ' on Twitter yesterday.
Old 24th July 2019, 04:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I read somewhere that they had AAWIL and the Frighteners lined up, might’ve been on Blu-rage.com, can’t remember now
Old 24th July 2019, 05:16 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

There have been some shit artworks for AAWIL already but i'm sure Arrow will be able to eclipse them all in the sheer awfulness stakes.

Like this? Share it using the links below!