Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th May 2020 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 626913)

On a serious note, is cex going to survive the current situation? Nobody can sell, and stock they have to sell is getting lower & lower.

Music Magpie are doing okay by the look of things. There was a lull a while ago but they seem to be fine now.

I know they don't have stores to take things into to sell but they do the home pick ups and CEX do these also i believe.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th May 2020 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 626871)
BTW-Is THE GAME deffo a digipak-someone on Blurage is adamant it's the usual Amaray inside the rigid box with book......

If it is then I'll pay the £35 -Fincher is one of my faves.And a 200 page book will be a rather good read.;)

Inspector Stephen Rebus any chance you could look into this before I dive in heid first and end up with a shitey diddypak? :lol::thankingyou:

Susan Foreman 20th May 2020 05:32 PM

ARROW ACADEMY

"***NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE COMING!***

Join us this Friday (May 22nd) at 3.00pm BST / 7.00am PT / 10.00am ET for our August title reveals!"

bleakshaun 20th May 2020 05:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Has to be this
Attachment 224651

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Rik 20th May 2020 06:03 PM

Definitely the Hitcher!
Here’s why:
The pic is of a pair of Moses baskets.
In 1995 the Stone Roses released the song Ten Storey Love Song from their Second Coming album, one of the b-sides on the CD was an instrumental song called Moses.
Ian Brown is the Stone Roses’s singer, his only acting credit is in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, which also stars Gary Oldman.
Gary Oldman played Jim Gordon in Batman Begins, which also starred Rutger Hauer, who famously played John Ryder in The Hitcher!

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th May 2020 06:04 PM

Here's why you are both wrong.

It'a Arrow Academy release week.

They only release stuff nobody has ever heard of.

Rik 20th May 2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 627065)
Here's why you are both wrong.

It'a Arrow Academy release week.

They only release stuff nobody has ever heard of.

I know, but I couldn’t resist doing another Six Degrees of the Hitcher :lol:

bleakshaun 20th May 2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 627067)
I know, but I couldn’t resist doing another Six Degrees of the Hitcher [emoji38]

How long do you think it will be before they take the hint and just do it

Rik 20th May 2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 627068)
How long do you think it will be before they take the hint and just do it

It’s gotta be a rights issue, pretty sure it was hinted at about 3 years ago now

Nostalgic 20th May 2020 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 627064)
Definitely the Hitcher!
Here’s why:
The pic is of a pair of Moses baskets.
In 1995 the Stone Roses released the song Ten Storey Love Song from their Second Coming album, one of the b-sides on the CD was an instrumental song called Moses.
Ian Brown is the Stone Roses’s singer, his only acting credit is in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, which also stars Gary Oldman.
Gary Oldman played Jim Gordon in Batman Begins, which also starred Rutger Hauer, who famously played John Ryder in The Hitcher!

Imagine if they announce a Ltd Edit Hitcher 2 (with booklet & hard box of couse!) Just to annoy you! :pound: