Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

J Harker 12th October 2020 10:14 PM

I've put a few bits in my basket then taken them back out again. I know its petty but when the delivery charge gets added it just doesn't feel worth it anymore.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

g053584398 12th October 2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 637609)
I've put a few bits in my basket then taken them back out again. I know its petty but when the delivery charge gets added it just doesn't feel worth it anymore.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I know exactly what you mean.

Justin101 13th October 2020 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 637571)
Think might order the Lewis set seems good value for £30 does it'd have all the extras the first release had?

It excludes the documentary 'The Godfather of Gore' which has it's own disc, and the exclusive 1.33:1 versions of 5 films. It's definitely fantastic value at £30.00

Dave 13th October 2020 04:15 PM

I was debating picking up the Buttgereit set but in the end I decided against it. Probably snag it for £25 sometime down the line. Ended up with HG Lewis Feast / Dekalog / Climax / The Andromeda Strain.

J Harker 13th October 2020 04:37 PM

HMV have the 2 for £15 promotion running on Arrow. Picked up Nightbreed and Friedkins To Live and Die in LA.

Susan Foreman 21st October 2020 12:06 PM

"We'd like to thank you all so much for your response to our #Shocktober Sale so far at www.arrowfilms.com. We’ve had a record amount of orders and as a result it is taking our distribution centre a little longer than anticipated to process everything. We are working hard to get this resolved and hope to have all orders out as soon as possible!

If you do have any questions or queries about your order, please reach out to us direct at support@arrowfilms.co.uk. Thank you once again for your patience and continued support and we hope to have your discs with you soon!"

MuckyFunster 21st October 2020 12:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I see Arrow have ‘Videoman’ streaming on their VOD service. I don’t have access to it, but it a great movie. I’d recommend it [emoji106] [emoji106]

Attachment 228769

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rik 21st October 2020 02:13 PM

New announcements announcement is a photo of a rock, I swear to god if they release anything by that talentless wrestler, I’m having an Arrow Video bbq this weekend :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st October 2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 638348)
New announcements announcement is a photo of a rock, I swear to god if they release anything by that talentless wrestler, I’m having an Arrow Video bbq this weekend :lol:

After Vin Diesel it wouldn't surprise me. They'll be releasing Marvel stuff next.

Maybe it's the actual movie The Rock???

Rik 21st October 2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 638349)
Maybe it's the actual movie The Rock???

I’d actually buy that because I’ve never upgraded my DVD.

Michael Bay haters will have a full on blu rage meltdown if it is :lol: