Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Rik 26th April 2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 236085)
Yep, that's just how it should/could look apart from the 'vipco', funny if that was left on tho.

Ha ha, never noticed that before.
The 'hand' artwork certainly is the best. I'm trying not to get my hopes up for this to be in tomorrows announcements, if it isn't I can always throw on one of the umpteen editions I already own of this, if it is then it needs to be something super special to top the Media Blasters and BU ones

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th April 2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 236087)
You'd buy it for the original artwork even if it just came with a blank disc! :)

You know me so well! :)

fuzzymctiger 26th April 2012 10:20 PM

Look, I just ordered the BU Zombie for my birthday, but Arrow tend to have unique extras, transfer and all the extra goodies, so I would be an eventual upgrade.

Actually trying not to get my hopes for any good titles, so I can be pleasantly surprised if there is. But I'm expecting some decent Blus and a white case DVD i'll probably get.

Criterion7 27th April 2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 236098)
Look, I just ordered the BU Zombie for my birthday, but Arrow tend to have unique extras, transfer and all the extra goodies, so I would be an eventual upgrade.

Actually trying not to get my hopes for any good titles, so I can be pleasantly surprised if there is. But I'm expecting some decent Blus and a white case DVD i'll probably get.

Same here. I just bought the Synapse Maniac Cop and I'm still getting the Arriw blu of it and a third Arrowdrome edition of the film when I get the X-Rentals boxset when it comes out.

antmumford 27th April 2012 07:03 AM

Blu-ray.com has already announced 2 (Maybe more) of Arrow's future releases. I think they need telling off as Arrow haven't even officially announced them yet.
Would anyone like to know what they are or shall I wait for Arrow to announce first?

Poll is now open...... ;)

tollickd 27th April 2012 07:16 AM

Shame they have uploaded them early they are supposed to wait till after 1pm GMT +1

Stephen@Cult Labs 27th April 2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tollickd (Post 236160)
Shame they have uploaded them early they are supposed to wait till after 1pm GMT +1

They really are taking the piss. It's happened before on other websites too!

tattooedjackass 27th April 2012 07:27 AM

I had a look and i'm happy with what they are so far, shocked that they have said what they are already surely thats a breach of copyright lol and don't call me surely!!!!

Stephen@Cult Labs 27th April 2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 236158)
Blu-ray.com has already announced 2 (Maybe more) of Arrow's future releases. I think they need telling off as Arrow haven't even officially announced them yet.
Would anyone like to know what they are or shall I wait for Arrow to announce first?

Poll is now open...... ;)

Looks like it's someone on the forum who's posted it. Wonder where they got the info from....assuming it's true.

tattooedjackass 27th April 2012 07:29 AM

They might have just typed in arrow films in the search bar and the site has already uploaded it!!