Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Susan Foreman 27th March 2024 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by will graham (Post 697297)
They had wolf of Wall Street postcards few years ago. Can't remember if they already released it or not but possibility for sure.

Yes they did, on Blu-Ray, Limited Edition Blu-Ray and 4K UHD

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 27th March 2024 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by will graham (Post 697297)
They had wolf of Wall Street postcards few years ago. Can't remember if they already released it or not but possibility for sure.

Yes, Arrow released it on several formats last May. The 4K Ultra HD is currently ?17.99 at HMV and a penny more direct from Arrow.

https://www.arrowfilms.com/elysium.s...0wall%20street

nicholasrope 27th March 2024 08:32 PM

A couple of titles have been leaked

Hopefully the one I want is in standard Blu as well

Dave 27th March 2024 08:56 PM

4 Attachment(s)

Quote:

4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS

- Brand new 4K remaster from the original negative by Arrow Films
- 4K (2160p) Ultra HD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)
- Original mono, stereo and 5.1 audio options
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Brand new audio commentary with film critic Adrian Martin
- Brand new interview with writer/director Paul Schrader
- Six Ways to Sunday, a brand new interview with actor Hector Elizondo on detecting his character
- The Business of PLEASURE, a brand new interview with actor Bill Duke on Leon's profession
- Montages and Monologues, a brand new interview with editor Richard Halsey on putting American Gigolo together
- The Non-Conformist, a brand new interview with camera operator King Baggot on American Gigolo
- Man Machine, a brand new interview with music supervisor & KCRW DJ Dan Wilcox on the music of Giorgio Moroder
- American Icon, a brand new interview with Professor Jennifer Clark on American Gigolo and the fashion landscape of the 80s
- Original trailer
- Image gallery
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Tommy Pocket
- Double-sided foldout poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Tommy Pocket
- Six postcard-sized reproduction artcards
- Illustrated collector's booklet featuring new writing on the film by Neil Sinyard, an archival article by Bill Nichols, and original pressbook materials

Quote:

4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS
- 4K restoration approved by director Anthony Waller
- 4K (2160p) Ultra HD Blu-ray presentation in HDR10
- Restored original lossless stereo soundtrack
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Brand new audio commentary by writer/director Anthony Waller
- Brand new audio commentary with production designer Matthias Kammermeier and composer Wilbert Hirsch, moderated by critic Lee Gambin
- The Silent Death, brand new visual essay by author and critic Alexandra Heller-Nicholas, examining Mute Witness and its relationship with snuff films
- The Wizard Behind the Curtain, brand new visual essay by author and critic Chris Alexander, exploring the phenomenon of the film-within-a-film
- Original 'Snuff Movie' presentation, produced to generate interest from investors and distributors, featuring interviews with Anthony Waller and members of the creative team
- Original location scouting footage
- Original footage with Alec Guinness, filmed a decade prior to the rest of Mute Witness
- Teaser trailer
- Trailer
- Image gallery
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Adam Rabalais
- Double-sided foldout poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Adam Rabalais
- Illustrated collector's booklet featuring new writing on the film by Michelle Kisner

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th March 2024 09:51 PM

I'd be interested in both of those. I saw Mute Witness at the cinema and loved it. Never seen it since other than on vhs once.

The lack of BBFC certs suggests US only releases which will be annoying if so.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 27th March 2024 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 697320)
American Gigolo

I think that's the first time I've ever successfully guessed the upcoming release from the teaser image :lol:

peter alex 28th March 2024 12:29 PM

according to Blu-Ray.com they have got on their recently listed page American Gigolo is getting a UK release as well as a US&CAN release.

Justin101 28th March 2024 02:14 PM

Looks like it?s North America only unfortunately.

Dave 28th March 2024 02:57 PM

The Arrow Thread

I can finally retire my Paramount Blu-ray of 'American Gigolo'. I've been waiting years for a definitive release. 'American Gigolo' and 'Mute Witness' preordered.

peter alex 28th March 2024 02:57 PM

I used to get excited about what they release but not any more and now I'm just getting less and less interested in what the release cause its just going to be more and more re-releases.