Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Michael Brooke 26th September 2014 01:19 PM

I imagine the BBFC website is only updated once the label confirms that they're happy with the cert and don't plan to appeal.

Although I can't see Arrow objecting to this one! ("Uncut 18" would always have been their first choice.)

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th September 2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Brooke (Post 419096)
I imagine the BBFC website is only updated once the label confirms that they're happy with the cert and don't plan to appeal.

Although I can't see Arrow objecting to this one! ("Uncut 18" would always have been their first choice.)

I'm taking issue with that. I want at least 30 secs removed. I don't care which 30 secs, just any! :tongue1:

BAKA 26th September 2014 02:29 PM

Are there any boats we can remove? :lol: I can't recall any.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 26th September 2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Brooke (Post 419096)

Thanks for the info.

JAMIOUSE 26th September 2014 04:03 PM

Reading the Facebook comments it seems people are genuinely surprised at an 18 certificate, personally it doesn't surprise me in the slightest it's a very intense film. I have noticed that others on FaceBook seem to have had no idea that Rabid Dogs is even included, bloody morons!

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th September 2014 04:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 419120)
Reading the Facebook comments it seems people are genuinely surprised at an 18 certificate, personally it doesn't surprise me in the slightest it's a very intense film. I have noticed that others on FaceBook seem to have had no idea that Rabid Dogs is even included, bloody morons!

Especially when it's the films title and is splashed across the artwork on Arrow's webshop.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 27th September 2014 04:06 PM

Facebook + people = idiocy.

I swear Facebook has a built in plug-in whereby the more you use it, the more brain cells you lose.

JAMIOUSE 30th September 2014 06:26 PM

Well at least we now have a release date for Rabid Dogs, I ordered and paid for it on the day Arrow announced it. Now the only question is three disc set - 1 Blu and 2 dvds or 2 Blus and 1 dvd?

Dave Boy 30th September 2014 06:54 PM

MARK OF THE DEVIL arrived yesterday and I watched it last night night. Looks awesome!

Thing is, as soon as I opened the blu the first thing I did was turn the sleeve around to the original artwork. Ha !
I was wondering if anyone has any new sleeve art displayed on their discs or has everybody turned it to the original posters ? The only new art I have is on the ZFE steelbook. The Pit And The pendulum was for me the best new artwork but of course I still went with the original poster.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 30th September 2014 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 419520)
MARK OF THE DEVIL arrived yesterday and I watched it last night night. Looks awesome!

Thing is, as soon as I opened the blu the first thing I did was turn the sleeve around to the original artwork. Ha !
I was wondering if anyone has any new sleeve art displayed on their discs or has everybody turned it to the original posters ? The only new art I have is on the ZFE steelbook. The Pit And The pendulum was for me the best new artwork but of course I still went with the original poster.

I have flipped most of mine except Dressed to Kill, Hell Comes to Frogtown, and The Stuff - not much of a fan of the reverse art for those (plus I love Dressed to Kill's newly commissioned art).

However, this is not to say that I don't like a lot of the newly commissioned artwork, as I do. I also own a hefty chunk of the steelbook releases (where available) so that makes flipping an impossibility!