Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Vipp 10th December 2014 05:20 PM

I was looking at getting three films i want to watch -

Black Sunday
Night of the Comet
Killer Klowns from outta space

I'd also like an Arrow T-Shirt. :) Just got to sweet talk the boss.

Susan Foreman 10th December 2014 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 428172)
The checkout with the bundle offer seems a little overcomplicated, buying the bundle and then choosing the titles afterwards rather than buying three titles and having a discount applied at checkout.

It's a bit of a faff, isn't it!

Buboven 10th December 2014 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 428254)
It's a bit of a faff, isn't it!

Do you have to go through the checkout process twice?

Buboven 10th December 2014 11:24 PM

Your selection has been recorded and will be added to your order shortly. Please allow up to 24 hours for this to happen

If you experience any problems relating to this redemption route please email arrow@order-support.co.uk quoting your account email address and the orderid you are trying to redeem.

I don't have to do anything after I get this message do I.

:confused:

Susan Foreman 11th December 2014 07:19 AM

From memory, what I did was:

1) Log in to the Arrow shop
2) Add 'bundle selection' to shopping list
3) Add second 'bundle selection' to shopping list
4) Proceed to checkout, and check out as normal (i.e enter payment details, shipping address etc)
5) Wait/check e-mail
6) Receive 'normal' Arrow purchase e-mails (i) Receipt for Your Payment to ARROW FILM DISTRIBUTORS, ii) Order number (noting order for two bundles, but not giving option for specific titles), iii) E-mail containing link to follow to choose titles, iv) Updated order number, containing titles

The first e-mail I received was timed at 3:28pm, and the final one was timed at 5:20pm

Oh - it also seems like I have signed up to Paypal, which I didn't want to do, but there didn't seem to be any way to avoid this

Hope this info helps. If my explanation is a bit confusing, I'm sure someone else will be able to explain it better

(For the record, the titles I ordered were: 'Blind Woman Curse', 'Killer Klowns', 'The Stuff', 'Mark Of The Devil', 'Bound' and 'Night Of The Comet')

R-T-C Tim 11th December 2014 08:21 AM

Given how much some of these website design firms charge to add in special features like an automatic 3 for £20 offer, it would probably cost them more to add in this feature than they made during the sale!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 11th December 2014 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R-T-C Tim (Post 428266)
Given how much some of these website design firms charge to add in special features like an automatic 3 for £20 offer, it would probably cost them more to add in this feature than they made during the sale!

That's a fair point – I hadn't considered things that way.

DayzeUK 11th December 2014 04:02 PM

Six Gothic Tales back up to £65.33 on Amazon, good job Santa secured my copy yesterday when they were £58 ;). Now i just need them to do a better job of packing it than Arrow did with my copy of Nekromatic :doh:

Buboven 11th December 2014 04:56 PM

Has anyone got Arrow Conformist Blu. Searched for a review and it appears it isn't actually a very impressive release (that'll teach me not to do my research!) and that the best presentation is from a Japanese release.

:doh:

Michael Brooke 11th December 2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buboven (Post 428304)
Has anyone got Arrow Conformist Blu. Searched for a review and it appears it isn't actually a very impressive release (that'll teach me not to do my research!) and that the best presentation is from a Japanese release.

:doh:

It's a good rather than great transfer, but it's perfectly decent and comes with one of the best commentaries I've ever heard. It's frankly worth buying just for that.