Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 26th April 2024 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter alex (Post 698208)
they are releasing the last starfighter in 4k UHD and a separate Blu-ray but its a shame its not the same release as the US version cause there is 4 special features missing one is the commentary from 1999 two makings of and the image galleries.

That's a shame. Probably due to this being a Warner title here in the UK and Universal in the US, so the making ofs and commentary are Universal's.

Rob4 26th April 2024 05:17 PM

I imported The Last Starfighter so nothing for me this month.

will graham 26th April 2024 07:47 PM

Damnit. My first thought when I saw the moped was man from uncle but I thought nah it was only a brief moment in the film!

Strange, I really liked it, certainly thought it was the best spy film in a year of many spy films (kingsman was vastly overrated).

Richtie's a real hit and miss director but know when one of his is great, because amazon will send it straight to prime in the uk! Ffs the covenant was my favourite film last year that deserved to be seen on the big screen! ****ing amazon, ****ing streamers!

Get last statfighter but sorry so far I've hated all of the nico films I've seen. Is this now all of them? No more to be released by arrow or 88?

Susan Foreman 3rd May 2024 04:10 PM

This weeks spotlight deal

'Donnie Darko' on 4K UHD - UK$15.00 or Blu-Ray - UK$9.00

Deal live until Tuesday 7th May [presumably because of the bank holiday on Monday] or whilst stocks last.

peter alex 6th May 2024 02:31 AM

just showed up on amazon UK that arrow are releasing a nightmare on elm street on 4kUHD as an 40th anniversary ultimate collection Steelbook edition on December 31st.

Dave 6th May 2024 05:23 AM

The Arrow Thread

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by peter alex (Post 698511)
just showed up on amazon UK that arrow are releasing a nightmare on elm street on 4kUHD as an 40th anniversary ultimate collection Steelbook edition on December 31st.

Arrow? They may have a deal with WB but looks like this will be a direct release.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 40th Anniversary Ultimate Collectors Edition with Steelbook [4K Ultra HD] [1984] [Blu-ray] [Region Free]

Attachment 251034

peter alex 6th May 2024 11:17 PM

when arrow says FCD number for a replacement disc for way of the dragon what FCD code do they want is it one on the spine or the one on the wrong disc

Justin101 7th May 2024 08:16 AM

I imagine the one on the disc is what they?re referring to.

Susan Foreman 7th May 2024 08:39 AM

If in doubt... give 'em both!

Susan Foreman 10th May 2024 04:08 PM

This weeks spotlight deal

'12 Monkeys' on 4K UHD - UK$15.00 or Blu-Ray - UK$9.00

Deal live until Monday 13th May or whilst stocks last