Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

fuzzymctiger 31st July 2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertzombie (Post 262023)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...70349250_n.jpg

New titles being announced this Friday!

That is actually the sexiest ZFE cover. I think it's the one from that vinyl.
Still, que everyone bitching about not having the Hand artwork, unless it's on the back or the inside.

Criterion7 31st July 2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC77 (Post 262164)
It damn well better be a DVD...

Are you implying The Toxic Avenger is not a good movie? Cos it's a damn classic!

Toxic Avenger is a great film but it's also an easy buy from the company that makes it to support them making other Toxic style films. It's not a film that belongs in the Arrow category. Then again I never thought any company would buy the rights to Surf Nazis unless it was for riffing purposes but it's like P T Barnum said... There's be born every minute.

fuzzymctiger 31st July 2012 09:25 PM

Guys, guys, you're all wrong about the other 2 DVDs!
They're obviously Troma titles :peep:

Stephen@Cult Labs 31st July 2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 262197)
Toxic Avenger is a great film but it's also an easy buy from the company that makes it to support them making other Toxic style films. It's not a film that belongs in the Arrow category. Then again I never thought any company would buy the rights to Surf Nazis unless it was for riffing purposes but it's like P T Barnum said... There's be born every minute.

And apparently, Kaufman asks for a kings ransom when anyone enquires about getting the rights to releases it on dvd and blu-ray.

Rik 31st July 2012 09:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 262201)
Guys, guys, you're all wrong about the other 2 DVDs!
They're obviously Troma titles :peep:

Attachment 74999

Criterion7 31st July 2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 262204)
And apparently, Kaufman asks for a kings ransom when anyone enquires about getting the rights to releases it on dvd and blu-ray.

Don't blame him actually it's the companies main money maker. Troma does there own DVDs, having them out under another label is an unnecessary middle man. Speaking of Kaufman I'll be seeing him in mid September at a convention.

paulc 1st August 2012 12:56 AM

Yeah, that third one's GOTTA be Santa! What with it being an oct/nov release... Silent Night Deadly Night 2 -to compliment the release of the first movie a couple of years ago? Love festive horrors - great on a winter's night!

Criterion7 1st August 2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulc (Post 262241)
Yeah, that third one's GOTTA be Santa! What with it being an oct/nov release... Silent Night Deadly Night 2 -to compliment the release of the first movie a couple of years ago? Love festive horrors - great on a winter's night!

SNDN2 is one of my favorite hilarious killer Santa films. I was almost in tears laughing. I really hope Arrow is putting it out.

paulc 1st August 2012 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 262246)
SNDN2 is one of my favorite hilarious killer Santa films. I was almost in tears laughing. I really hope Arrow is putting it out.

I've never seen it, but from what I hear they re-hash a lot of the first one (a bit like the bogey man sequel)... I'd still probably give it a shot, though!

Rik 1st August 2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulc (Post 262241)

Great minds think alike :)