Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Hawkmonger 18th October 2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 283458)
NEWSFLASH!!!

Arrow FB/Twitter posts:

‎6 Dual Format, 3 DVDs. A slew of genres, extras, filmmakers new and old, artwork by 2 new artists and booklets for each!

Over 9 Dual Format/DVDs we will release 12 films!

One film of which we believe will be a version of a film seeing it's world premiere on home video

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

:woot::woot::dance::dance::rockon::rockon::popcorn ::popcorn:

Rik 18th October 2012 12:18 PM

Sorry guys, missed the first one!

Set your watches, Arrow Video January - February - March announcement will be Friday 26th October, midday UK time!

Baseball Fury 18th October 2012 12:21 PM

If that world premiere is the Cabal cut of Nightbreed I'll shit my pants!

Rik 18th October 2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 283464)
If that world premiere is the Cabal cut of Nightbreed I'll shit my pants!

**** me, now you've gone and done it! That would be the release of the decade!

Rik 18th October 2012 12:32 PM

Another quick tease:

1 release will have 3 films - 2 different cuts (3 audio versions) and one film as an extra.

all the other films are single versions per release, that makes 12!

BAKA 18th October 2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 283458)
NEWSFLASH!!!

Arrow FB/Twitter posts:

‎6 Dual Format, 3 DVDs. A slew of genres, extras, filmmakers new and old, artwork by 2 new artists and booklets for each!

Over 9 Dual Format/DVDs we will release 12 films!

One film of which we believe will be a version of a film seeing it's world premiere on home video

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

**** yeah! 12 films... *dies*

They can't possibly disappoint me, there's got to be something for me there... Lots of blu-rays too :D

Pete 18th October 2012 12:36 PM

I happen to know that one is a brand new HD edition of THE NOSTRIL PICKER! :D

PaulD 18th October 2012 12:39 PM

How is it 12 films if it's 6 dual format and 3 DVDs? Will 3 of the films be bonus features then? I hope the DVDs aren't ArrowDrome releases of previous bluray releases although there looks like a lot there anyway. I do suspect Tromeo and Juliet on bluray and Toxic Avenger on DVD are likely.

Rik 18th October 2012 12:42 PM

I've got the day off from college tomorrow and my kids are on half-term as of this afternoon, so I was planning on taking them to the cinema in the morning, looks like it'll be an afternoon showing instead now! I wanna be on here when the announcement drops so I can share the joy/upset!

N.B If one of the titles is Nightbreed then I will actually explode with excitement like that dude with the 'tache in Scanners!

antmumford 18th October 2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 283477)
How is it 12 films if it's 6 dual format and 3 DVDs? Will 3 of the films be bonus features then? I hope the DVDs aren't ArrowDrome releases of previous bluray releases although there looks like a lot there anyway. I do suspect Tromeo and Juliet on bluray and Toxic Avenger on DVD are likely.

See post below from Rik

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 283471)
Another quick tease:

1 release will have 3 films - 2 different cuts (3 audio versions) and one film as an extra.

all the other films are single versions per release, that makes 12!

But they also posted this straight after: 1 release will have 2 films (two different cuts, 3 audio versions)

So that's the final 12 layout, oh it's getting so confusing now