All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th October 2015, 12:54 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default looooooooooooooooong distance love

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Tell me about it, i work with one lad he 100% puddled and living in a virtual world.
He one of these he never makes sense and you can never understand what he saying or rambling on about, but its never to do with what the conv going on.
He once come into work and he was quiet but in a angry mood and looked like he was ready to cry.
I tried on sev attempts to ask whats wrong to be met with some nonsense rambling, first one was about £800,
2nd nonsense was on about a dragon i said for **** sake what are you on about you are making no bloody sense what so ever.
Eventualy it turned out he was playing a game bought a dragon for £800 (virtual money) by accident, his dragon got killed in its first fight so he was angry and anoyyed at the dragon and thinks he should have his £800 back because he didnt want it in the first place.
He was virtual in tears and he was extremely angry and fuming.

Another time he come into work and complain him and gfriend had split.
Everyone was baffled he hasnt or had a girlfriend so i tried digging deeper.
He been speaking to some lass in france and had been seing each other for ages and now split.
I replied eh hang on you never met, i know he replied, i said if u never met her, you never seen her never kissed her how can that be classed as a relationship, he said ive seen her on webcam we sent each other kisses etc etc no matter what i said i just couldnt through to him.
So i replied well fook me im must be a bad boyfriend and cheat, he asked why i replied well ive been speaking to several women on net from all over the world and i fancy a few of them i feel dead guilty now.
He didnt realise i was being sarcastic.
This is what we have to put up with him everytime were at work.
Met a fair few people staying celibate for "partners" online they'll probably never meet. Dont understand it myself.
keirarts likes this.
Old 4th October 2015, 04:31 PM
Cult Master

*** TENDERNESS OF THE WOLVES FINAL SPECS ***

Full details have been finalised for Tenderness of the Wolves and are as follows...

Fritz Haarmann, aka the Butcher of Hanover and the Vampire of Hanover, was a German serial killer responsible for the murders of two dozen boys and young men during the so-called ‘years of crisis’ between the wars. His case would partly inspire Fritz Lang’s M and its central character portrayed by Peter Lorre, as well as this forgotten gem from 1973.

Tenderness of the Wolves treats the viewer to a few weeks in the company of a killer. Babyfaced and shaven-headed, in a manner that recalls both M and F.W. Murnau’s Nosferatu, Haarmann is a fascinating, repulsive figure. Using his status as a police informant to procure his victims, he dismembers their bodies after death and sells the flesh to restaurants, dumping the remainder out of sight. This isn’t an easy film to watch, but it certainly gets under the skin…

Produced by Rainer Werner Fassbinder (who also supplies a shifty cameo), Tenderness of the Wolves provided two of his regular actors with a means of expanding their careers. Ulli Lommel – later responsible for the infamous video nasty The Boogeyman – made his solo directorial debut, while Kurt Raab wrote the screenplay as well as delivering an astonishing performance as Haarmann.
  • New high definition digital transfer prepared by the Rainer Werner Fassbinder Foundation
  • High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray and Standard Definition DVD presentations
  • Original uncompressed PCM mono 1.0 sound
  • Newly translated optional English subtitles
  • Audio commentary by director Ulli Lommel, moderated by Uwe Huber
  • Introduction by Lommel
  • The Tender Wolf, a newly-filmed interview with Lommel
  • Photographing Fritz, a newly-filmed interview with director of photography Jürgen Jürges
  • Haarmann’s Victim Talks, a newly-filmed interview with actor Rainer Will
  • An appreciation by Stephen Thrower, author of Nightmare USA and Murderous Passions: The Delirious Cinema of Jesús Franco
  • Stills gallery
  • Theatrical trailer
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by the Twins of Evil
  • Illustrated collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Tony Rayns, editor of the first English-language book on Rainer Werner Fassbinder

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 4th October 2015, 05:45 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasterface View Post
Met a fair few people staying celibate for "partners" online they'll probably never meet. Dont understand it myself.
Saddest story i ever read about long distance is a couple from dif countries decided to fall in love and i think the bloke saved up to visit her.

When they met they fell in love and where taking pics of their memories and she stood to close to the mountain edge slipped and fell to her death.
plasterface and keirarts like this.
Old 4th October 2015, 06:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Saddest story i ever read about long distance is a couple from dif countries decided to fall in love and i think the bloke saved up to visit her.

When they met they fell in love and where taking pics of their memories and she stood to close to the mountain edge slipped and fell to her death.
yeah read about that they had only spent one day together when it happened it's like a sick joke.
Old 5th October 2015, 12:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Donald pleasence film coming from arrow. My money's on prince of darkness or with any luck a Halloween boxset

https://www.facebook.com/ArrowVideo?fref=nf
keirarts likes this.
Old 5th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Cult Acolyte

I'd prefer it to be DEATH LINE or THE MUTATIONS
Old 5th October 2015, 01:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
would be nice for it to be something that's not out on blu elsewhere. to be honest i don't think i really want a Halloween boxset, got the shout factory one and if im honest most of the films aren't that good
keirarts likes this.
Old 5th October 2015, 01:15 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Death Line is owned by Network.

I'm hoping for Alone in the Dark, although like trebor says anything not already released would be nice.
Old 5th October 2015, 02:00 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I'm guessing with Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls getting a single release we won't get a Russ Meyers boxset at any stage.
Old 5th October 2015, 02:17 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
I'm guessing with Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls getting a single release we won't get a Russ Meyers boxset at any stage.
Apparently Meyers family have the rights and are refusing any offers.

Like this? Share it using the links below!