Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree23954Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7781  
Old 13th March 2016, 04:53 PM
platostotal's Avatar
Cult Acolyte
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Berks.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
It's probably been mentioned elsewhere but HMV has a dedicated Arrow stand and most titles are 3 for 20 or 5 for 30. Even the titles not on the rack but in the main shelves were in the deal. The only title that was not in the deal as far as I could see was five Dolls For An August Moon unless they missed it.
Popping in there Wednesday, in all likelyhood come out 30 poorer
__________________
"Mama... this Cult Labs forum smells of death"
Reply With Quote
  #7782  
Old 13th March 2016, 04:58 PM
Nosferatu@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Cave of Caerbannog
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by platostotal View Post
Popping in there Wednesday, in all likelyhood come out 30 poorer
Only 30? I was looking at the website and would have found 10 BDs in that deal I want.
keirarts likes this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7783  
Old 13th March 2016, 06:03 PM
J Harker's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Deepest Darkest South Wales
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
It's probably been mentioned elsewhere but HMV has a dedicated Arrow stand and most titles are 3 for 20 or 5 for 30. Even the titles not on the rack but in the main shelves were in the deal. The only title that was not in the deal as far as I could see was five Dolls For An August Moon unless they missed it.
So this is happening instore too??
Justin101 and keirarts like this.
Reply With Quote
  #7784  
Old 13th March 2016, 06:06 PM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
So this is happening instore too??
Yes, some have a display, others like mine are just mixed in with the horror section.
It's been Comicon in Liverpool this weekend, the genre section of the blurays was a write-off yedsterday haha
keirarts likes this.
__________________


You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Reply With Quote
  #7785  
Old 13th March 2016, 06:06 PM
MuckyFunster's Avatar
Seasoned Cultist
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Default The Arrow Films / Video Thread

It's just the newer released titles that aren't included - five dolls, solange, mutilator and a few others I would otherwise have probably bought. The ones not included in the 3/20 5/30 deal all seem to be 2 for 25 or 15 each.

That's in store, by the way. I was in hmv yesterday and in Fopp today.
keirarts likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #7786  
Old 14th March 2016, 12:38 PM
Deadite's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Default

Got Nightmare City, Bound, and Theatre of Blood from HMV.
Reply With Quote
  #7787  
Old 14th March 2016, 01:46 PM
robertzombie's Avatar
Active Cultist
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: London
Default

I was in the London Fopp branch today (I was also there twice last week)! The Arrow sale should last about a month, titles are 6 each and new stock is coming in all the time. They have a stand right at the front which has revolving titles depending on stock by the looks of things. This is a great opportunity to blind buy on some titles, it's amazing how expensive they are online by comparison!
Reply With Quote
  #7788  
Old 14th March 2016, 01:56 PM
J Harker's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Deepest Darkest South Wales
Default

HMV are doing it til May 1st.
Demoncrat, keirarts and Deadite like this.
Reply With Quote
  #7789  
Old 14th March 2016, 03:00 PM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertzombie View Post
I was in the London Fopp branch today (I was also there twice last week)! The Arrow sale should last about a month, titles are 6 each and new stock is coming in all the time. They have a stand right at the front which has revolving titles depending on stock by the looks of things. This is a great opportunity to blind buy on some titles, it's amazing how expensive they are online by comparison!
I'm taking a day trip to London on Saturday, and no trip to London is complete without the pilgrimage to the Covent Garden Fopp and maybe Forbidden Planet for books too!
__________________


You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Reply With Quote
  #7790  
Old 14th March 2016, 04:56 PM
J Harker's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Deepest Darkest South Wales
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I'm taking a day trip to London on Saturday, and no trip to London is complete without the pilgrimage to the Covent Garden Fopp and maybe Forbidden Planet for books too!
Londons Forbidden Planet is amazing.
Justin101 and plasterface like this.
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.