All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th July 2016, 11:55 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
Sorry if i'm treading on Mods toes here, but the only time i see you post its to whine about something and it ends up derailing the thread.
Point taken and appreciated. But I don't see your legit name dragged through the mud.
Old 24th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Point taken and appreciated. But I don't see your legit name dragged through the mud.
No offense meant, but as they say in the biz you're engaging in 'cross-forum drama'.

So what do you reckon of Arrow's new releases?
Old 24th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I understand why Calum is angry and upset (if you want, have a look at the thread on the forum he mentioned and imagine how you'd feel if it was you).

However, this is not the place for that discussion so I would appreciate it if both parties would do this through private message. However, in the interest of fairness I would like to give Michael right to reply before completely ending this discussion.
keirarts and Deadite like this.
Old 24th July 2016, 12:03 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
No offense meant, but as they say in the biz you're engaging in 'cross-forum drama'.

So what do you reckon of Arrow's new releases?
Thanks David. Happy to let Michael offer a reply and go to PM. I find criticism acceptable. Catty abuse and name calling which has absolutely no place in reality (how would these people know my business with Arrow let alone assume I find someone "evil incarnate") is utterly unfair on every level. When at the height of the Arrow drama I posted something relating to Michael and he complained to me I pulled it down immediately.
Old 24th July 2016, 12:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I get what Calum is saying and I, for one, would like to read a response from Mr Brookes just in the interest of fairness.
Old 24th July 2016, 12:49 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default The Arrow Films / Video Thread

Personally, I hope Mr Brookes doesn't reply at all, at least not on a public forum. All it manages to do is cause petty squabbles and derail the thread.

As for the HGL set, I want it, I really want it, but I can't really justify it when I got mouths to feed. My only hope is either a massive drop in price or that it eventually ends up in CEX. It looks an absolutely stunning set.
Old 24th July 2016, 12:54 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenhooker View Post
Personally, I hope Mr Brookes doesn't reply at all, at least not on a public forum. All it manages to do is cause petty squabbles and derail the thread.
Not really, because if and when he does, that will be the end of it and it will be private correspondence from then on.
Old 24th July 2016, 12:55 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Not really, because if and when he does, that will be the end of it and it will be private correspondence from then on.

It's already derailed the thread.
keirarts, J Harker and Graeme73 like this.
Old 24th July 2016, 01:36 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Would anyone here be willing to help me out getting the Shock and Gore set from UK to Finland?

If I had gone the DiabolikDVD route, it would have pretty much doubled the price of the set that is going for UK customers, because of the insane shipping cost and import fees and taxes. So I couldn't justify getting it from them. It really sucks Arrow isn't offering any reasonable way for people outside the UK and US to get this set.
keirarts likes this.

YouTube | Letterboxd | Facebook
Old 24th July 2016, 01:42 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeZius View Post
Would anyone here be willing to help me out getting the Shock and Gore set from UK to Finland?

If I had gone the DiabolikDVD route, it would have pretty much doubled the price of the set that is going for UK customers, because of the insane shipping cost and import fees and taxes. So I couldn't justify getting it from them. It really sucks Arrow isn't offering any reasonable way for people outside the UK and US to get this set.
That really does suck. I'll have a look at my finances and see if I can help out. I need to have a look at the Post Office site to see how much something that size would cost to send to Finland.
keirarts likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!