Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th October 2016, 04:28 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasterface View Post
Someone asked arrow on facebook they replied saying they've been too busy shipping them out to send dispatch e-mails! but seems no one with arrow pre-order got it today, bit of a pisstake when other suppliers can send em out first.

Maybe they had no luck when they were looking for a Customer Services Representative, back in August...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
I see Arrow Films are looking for a Customer Service Representative

Make up your own jokes!!

Customer Service Representative Job in Radlett WD7 9JP, Home Counties UK
...or if they did employ someone off the back of this advert, maybe they need to fire him/her and take on someone who can actually do the job!!
plasterface and keirarts like this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 8th October 2016, 05:34 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Someone asked arrow on facebook they replied saying they've been too busy shipping them out to send dispatch e-mails! but seems no one with arrow pre-order got it today, bit of a pisstake when other suppliers can send em out first.
Exactly mate.
They told me earlier this week 'As soon as we have stock we will despatch it.'

So there you go -the Amazons etc get first priority.

As someone mentioned above,yeah they ARE the kick arse label when it comes to genre films.
Thing is...who bought their products and put them where they are today?
US! That's who.
IMO WE should be the first people who get the first orders sent,for a.remaining loyal and b.buying direct.

It's a bad day when you can order the US version from diabolik and get it earlier than you can from Arrow direct in the ****ing UK!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 8th October 2016, 09:51 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Yeah I'm really annoyed because Dark Water comes out on Monday and Arrow haven't dispatched mine yet despite it showing as in stock for a whole week or more.
Old 9th October 2016, 01:49 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I'm going to get Dark Water tomorrow, because I'm going to walk into one of those shop things, those buildings that are battling to even keep the doors open and pay their staff.
Old 9th October 2016, 01:50 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
That is ridiculous, should they not have the business sense to get more staff and have foreseen the amount of orders, that is a ridiculous excuse.
Old 9th October 2016, 02:02 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenhooker View Post
I'm going to get Dark Water tomorrow, because I'm going to walk into one of those shop things, those buildings that are battling to even keep the doors open and pay their staff.
I had reward points to use at their store, plus it isn't convenient for me to get to town to buy a film as it takes two buses at £1.55 each and I'm working 6 days a week at the moment, with my one day off being today. I also hoped they would dispatch my copy early since it was already in stock, but I guess not
Old 9th October 2016, 08:04 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenhooker View Post
good for you, have a biscuit. By the time I get to hmv after work it's pot luck whether a title is still on shelves or if they've even bothered to get it in, in the first place. Learnt my lesson after videodrome " sorry we only got one in and that went straight away", so had to pay a lot more for it second hand. If you really want an arrow title that's limited pre-ordering online is the better option.
keirarts likes this.
Old 9th October 2016, 08:09 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
good for you, have a biscuit. By the time I get to hmv after work it's pot luck whether a title is still on shelves or if they've even bothered to get it in, in the first place. Learnt my lesson after videodrome " sorry we only got one in and that went straight away", so had to pay a lot more for it second hand. If you really want an arrow title that's limited pre-ordering online is the better option.
Don't eat biscuits, you can have it.
Old 9th October 2016, 11:01 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I do the majority of my shopping at HMV and Fopp, on the high street. I've said on this forum before that I prefer to shop on the high street. I like to rummage, and I prefer to get my items as soon as I buy them. I don't have the patience to sit waiting on postage and delivery. I generally only use online if there's a decent sale, or to pre order limited editions that I reckon might sell out. Good thing I did on occessions such as The Burning Steelbook and Deep Red. My online buying confidence has been knocked a wee bit seeing as Music Magpie cancelled my Hill Have Eyes pre order. If that had sold out I would have been raging that I'd missed it, cause I just wouldn't pay the scalper prices. Online pre order prices for standard releases are just too expensive for my wallet too, so I don't bother.

Can I have his biscuit?

Tunnocks Caramel Log please.

;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 9th October 2016, 11:38 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckyFunster View Post
I do the majority of my shopping at HMV and Fopp, on the high street. I've said on this forum before that I prefer to shop on the high street. I like to rummage, and I prefer to get my items as soon as I buy them. I don't have the patience to sit waiting on postage and delivery. I generally only use online if there's a decent sale, or to pre order limited editions that I reckon might sell out. Good thing I did on occessions such as The Burning Steelbook and Deep Red. My online buying confidence has been knocked a wee bit seeing as Music Magpie cancelled my Hill Have Eyes pre order. If that had sold out I would have been raging that I'd missed it, cause I just wouldn't pay the scalper prices. Online pre order prices for standard releases are just too expensive for my wallet too, so I don't bother.

Can I have his biscuit?

Tunnocks Caramel Log please.

;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only because you asked, nicely I still get majority of purchases by going in Hmv, but I feel it's safer to get ltd stuff online, things did'nt used to be this bad there never seemed to be any danger of leaving a title till it came out in shops or a few weeks later, there was enough for everyone, arrow gets people in a froth how limited stuff is. And you can bet someone will buy 5 copies of the burning just to scalp people
keirarts and MuckyFunster like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!