Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Rik 5th February 2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 318972)
You'd better not start whining if it doesn't show up the morning of release.

Me moan? Never :lol:

gag 5th February 2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 319110)
Hawkmonger's under 18 and his parents frown upon him watching films above his age certification so when he buys an 18-rated dvd he creates his own 15 certificate and blutacks it onto the spine and sleeve to fool his parents. He's a genius :)

My parents wernt to fussed i watched last house on left, I spit on your grave, evil dead, Exorcist and so on and so on before i left school, that was in the ealy 80s before the banning and cencoring of films.

Hawkmonger 5th February 2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 319154)
Of course it's not a misprint

Mr Monger - are you (and more importantly) are you parent aware, that the '18' printed on a DVD case actually means that the maximum of people who can watch the disc at one time, is 18?

It has NOTHING to do with the age you have to be, when watching the film/programme

Please educate your parents about this FACT!

Then what do X's apply to:p
Thanks for advice, Suzi. I'll make sure to take a picture of there confussion for humour perpoises.:lol:

Baseball Fury 5th February 2013 12:59 PM

Have you seen the price of the Foxy Brown and Blow Out steelbooks on Amazon? LAWDSAMERCY! £25.50 each!

trebor8273 5th February 2013 01:05 PM

Yep I made a post about this even the normal editions of latest arrow releases are nearly £20', if you think that's bad have a look at the price of season three of Star Trek TNG:crazy:

Daemonia 5th February 2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 319181)
Then what do X's apply to:p

X = 10 people. Then they increased it to 18 and dispensed with the Roman numerals to make it easier to understand. See, I have an answer for everything. :lol:

Hawkmonger 5th February 2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 319219)
X = 10 people. Then they increased it to 18 and dispensed with the Roman numerals to make it easier to understand. See, I have an answer for everything. :lol:

Beast! :pound:

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th February 2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 319204)
Have you seen the price of the Foxy Brown and Blow Out steelbooks on Amazon? LAWDSAMERCY! £25.50 each!

They will drop nearer release date.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 319206)
Yep I made a post about this even the normal editions of latest arrow releases are nearly £20', if you think that's bad have a look at the price of season three of Star Trek TNG:crazy:

All the releases dated for February are at £12.99

trebor8273 5th February 2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 319230)
They will drop nearer release date.

All the releases dated for February are at £12.99

sorry i meant the new announcements and they have already increased in price since they where first put on amazon, and star trek is just bizarre as enterprise £52, so why such a high price for TNG as its around £50 at other places to preorder

but i do hope the prices go down as not filled with confidence with the problems some have with ordering direct from arrow themselves

Metallicbomb 7th February 2013 12:15 AM

With Arrow releasing Knightriders
It would be the perfect change to re-release Martin on Blu-Ray
:pray: