Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree26040Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st May 2012, 11:42 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

If anything this little slip up will increase the anticipation for the release. It's definitely not a reason to get upset with the guy. Imagine if he had felt it so unimportant that he didn't ever mention it.
Old 31st May 2012, 11:47 AM
Cultist

I think we all knew that it was very likely Arrow would release this eventually and although it's a shame it's been leaked in this way, it is great news to hear that it's going to happen.
But, we don't know any more than that at the moment and so I'm not going to take anything for granted until we hear something more solid and get an official announcement from Arrow themselves.
That's when it will really be time to get excited.
Old 31st May 2012, 11:51 AM
Cult Acolyte

Some other BU titles like Maniac, Dead And Buried, Living Dead At Manchester Morgue would be nice too. Too bad the last 2 are Optimum.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 31st May 2012, 12:54 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I guess I will just get my money back from HME (as and when that happens that is) as this is one I'd ordered on their sale.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 31st May 2012, 01:39 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowFan View Post
If anything this little slip up will increase the anticipation for the release. It's definitely not a reason to get upset with the guy. Imagine if he had felt it so unimportant that he didn't ever mention it.
It is when it's a secret and not supposed to be announced for months. I hope Arrow kicks his arse.
Old 31st May 2012, 02:03 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I lost respect for the guy after the whole Ingrid Pitt thing anyway. Sure, he was probably just being honest but the timing just made me think he's someone who likes his opinion and ego being heard.
Daemonia and Criterion7 like this.
Old 31st May 2012, 02:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blob View Post
I lost respect for the guy after the whole Ingrid Pitt thing anyway. Sure, he was probably just being honest but the timing just made me think he's someone who likes his opinion and ego being heard.
What did he say about her?

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 31st May 2012, 02:10 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Something along the lines of him being asked to some pieces about her but he couldn't find anything nice to say about her.

Fair enough but this was they day or the day after she died. Just strikes me that you should really keep your mouth shut at a time like that whatever the grudge.
Daemonia and Pete like this.
Old 31st May 2012, 02:32 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I said it in another thread, but I want to repeat: Do not be too sad about the news leaking early, it happens, just know how many fans are very happy now and Arrow is still the bringer of the happiness and not the leaker. Any I am sure we will all love Sarah, Kyle - or whoever gets to post the official announcement just as much! I know I will...

Could I ask for an extra feature where you can block the view by a cinema seat? I think that occured a couple of times when I watched it at 14 - I do remember laughing about my friend when we watched Dawn of the Dead a few weeks later and he crouched behind the seat in front of him a couple of times - it was his first and my second zombie film - I had learned from my Fulci experience
Old 31st May 2012, 02:46 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

It's the fact that people have been told not to mention it, it's not out for a while, and Jones basically says f**k it, I'll do as I please. If a company you're doing something for asks you not to mention it for a while, the first thing you don't do is put the news on your twitter. Arrow have every right to be angry.

Like this? Share it using the links below!