Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th April 2014, 06:36 PM
Cult Addict

I like it. Much better than the hideous ulcer that is the reverse.

DVD and BD collection
Old 26th April 2014, 08:47 PM
Active Cultist

THEATRE OF BLOOD at DVDBeaver.
Old 27th April 2014, 01:01 PM
Cult Acolyte

Any postcards featuring Mark Of The Devil ??
Old 27th April 2014, 04:13 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
Any postcards featuring Mark Of The Devil ??
No, but I now have duplicates of The 'Burbs, Withnail and I, The Beast Within and City of the Walking Dead.
Old 27th April 2014, 04:24 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

No postcards in The Delta Force or Theatre Of Blood (at least I didn't get any).
Old 28th April 2014, 12:57 PM
Cult Master

**THEATRE OF BLOOD RELEASE UPDATE**

It looks like Lionhart has been up to his old tricks again. This morning we were made aware of an issue with one of the special features (A Harmony for Horror) which contains some very unfortunate glitches and errors. These issue were caused by a manufacturing error at the factory whereby during the mux a glitch was introduced when the data was prepared for pressing. This occurred after the project had been thoroughly QCed and signed off by us so we are investigating this unfortunate error with our suppliers to ensure this does not happen again.

Due to this incident we are having to push the release date for Theatre of Blood back to the 19th May at the earliest, this will allow us good time to recall all of the affected stock and press new discs.

For those of you that have ordered direct from us and have already received a copy of the film we will be sending out replacement discs to you in due course so please do keep checking back for updates on this. If you have recently ordered this title from our store but it has not yet shipped, your copy will be sent once we have the corrected stock.

We thank you all in advance for your patience and understanding and we hope to have this situation rectified as soon as we possibly can.
plasterface and keirarts like this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 28th April 2014, 01:24 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I noticed the glitches as soon as I watched the disc, and mentioned it to Mr W. Didn't say anthing on Arrow's FB for fear of being called a moaner lol. Glad to see them rectifying it though.
Old 28th April 2014, 03:52 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post

It looks like Lionhart has been up to his old tricks again. This morning we were made aware of an issue with one of the special features (A Harmony for Horror) which contains some very unfortunate glitches and errors. These issue were caused by a manufacturing error at the factory whereby during the mux a glitch was introduced when the data was prepared for pressing. This occurred after the project had been thoroughly QCed and signed off by us so we are investigating this unfortunate error with our suppliers to ensure this does not happen again.

Due to this incident we are having to push the release date for Theatre of Blood back to the 19th May at the earliest, this will allow us good time to recall all of the affected stock and press new discs.

For those of you that have ordered direct from us and have already received a copy of the film we will be sending out replacement discs to you in due course so please do keep checking back for updates on this. If you have recently ordered this title from our store but it has not yet shipped, your copy will be sent once we have the corrected stock.

We thank you all in advance for your patience and understanding and we hope to have this situation rectified as soon as we possibly can.
Dealt with correctly. Not ordered this yet so will wait for situation to be resolved!
Old 28th April 2014, 07:29 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I was actually going to order this today after reading the dvd beaver review. Oh well, I'll have to wait a little longer now...
Old 28th April 2014, 07:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default theatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post

i havent had access to a blu ray player for a few days watched the film and the extras noticed that one was glitchy but since did'nt have time to watch it all so just assumed disc needed a wipe , nice to see arrow sending out replacement discs

Like this? Share it using the links below!