Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st June 2014, 02:50 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobz View Post
Cheers for that. I guess Zavvi must ship some stuff from the U.K then, otherwise everyone would be paying ~£6 +20% on every pre-order.

Still no sign of Black Sunday steelbook pre-orders opening.
Are the Black Sunday steelies not sold out then?
Old 1st June 2014, 03:34 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buboven View Post
Are the Black Sunday steelies not sold out then?
Well this is the confusion I want to clear up. I believe Zavvi display items as "Sold Out" until pre-orders open up? I also read on hi-def ninja that "all" Zavvi steelbooks come back into stock after selling out.

Would love to hear some confirmations on the points above. I am currently praying that some of their exclusive steelbooks re-open for pre-ordering. I can confirm that Maniac Cop became "Sold Out" a few days after Arrow announced it in their e-mail newsletter but is now available to order again, and has been for many days now.
Old 1st June 2014, 03:40 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Both of the above points are true to some degree, although not all steelbooks which have actually sold out come back into stock.

To find out whether a Zavvi steelbook has actually sold out you're better referring to the threads over at Blu-ray.com in the steelbook sub-forum.

In regards to the new wave of Arrow steelbooks, none have actually sold out yet as the only ones which have gone live are City of the Living Dead, Day of the Dead, and Maniac Cop.
Bobz likes this.
Old 1st June 2014, 03:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobz View Post
Well this is the confusion I want to clear up. I believe Zavvi display items as "Sold Out" until pre-orders open up? I also read on hi-def ninja that "all" Zavvi steelbooks come back into stock after selling out.

Would love to hear some confirmations on the points above. I am currently praying that some of their exclusive steelbooks re-open for pre-ordering. I can confirm that Maniac Cop became "Sold Out" a few days after Arrow announced it in their e-mail newsletter but is now available to order again, and has been for many days now.
I only just orderd The Day of The Dead steelie because I thought the Black Sunday one was sold out.
Old 1st June 2014, 05:13 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Black Sunday steelbook is now live.
Old 1st June 2014, 05:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Black Sunday steelbook is now live.
It's still saying sold out for me

Edit
Forget that it's showing now

Use code spookysteel for 10% off also works on these
http://www.zavvi.com/offers/steelboo...affil=thgemail

Ignore that the code doesn't work

Last edited by trebor8273; 1st June 2014 at 06:31 PM.
Old 1st June 2014, 07:34 PM
Cultist

You can get 10% off Re-Animator steelbook when bought with the Black Sunday steelbook.
Old 2nd June 2014, 01:10 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Just had my replacement disc delivered from Arrow. Glitch free.
I had my replacement from Amazon. It's another faulty one. What the hell are Amazon playing at? Shouldn't they have returned their faulty stock back to Arrow? Methinks they're flogging the faulty stock as for every one not returned is 100% profit for them, as they shouldn't, technically, have them.

Arrow won't let me do an exchange with them, so no point asking them again. This is getting f***ing stupid now. Do I just endlessly keep getting replacements from Amazon until I get a corrected disc?
Old 2nd June 2014, 07:23 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
Arrow won't let me do an exchange with them, so no point asking them again. This is getting f***ing stupid now. Do I just endlessly keep getting replacements from Amazon until I get a corrected disc?
That is shocking customer service from Amazon and it sounds as if bugging them until you receive a corrected disc is the only way to go.
Old 2nd June 2014, 11:16 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
I had my replacement from Amazon. It's another faulty one. What the hell are Amazon playing at? Shouldn't they have returned their faulty stock back to Arrow? Methinks they're flogging the faulty stock as for every one not returned is 100% profit for them, as they shouldn't, technically, have them.

Arrow won't replace a faulty product?! Are they not obliged to under the Sale of Goods Act 1979?

Consumer Rights - Faulty Goods (England)

Like this? Share it using the links below!