Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree26042Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th February 2015, 11:15 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold6082 View Post
Are arrow likely to get madhouse to add to the price releases?
I suppose it's a possibility if Altitude Film no longer own the UK rights to this film as they bought out the dvd around 2013.I bought the KSM version myself from Germany a while back,but I would buy it on Blu-ray.I always wondered if this was ever cut in the US to gain its 'PG' for theatrical release as I thought the killing of Linda Hayden was slightly longer on an old TV screening but it's probably my overactive imagination.Personally I would love to see Arrow release The House Where Evil Dwells here finally in an uncut version,along with Humanoids From The Deep (Which I've been hinting at for years to no avail).
Old 7th February 2015, 07:40 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Madhouse has been announced by a U.S. label, can't remember who, maybe Kino Lorber?
fuzzymctiger likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 9th February 2015, 06:25 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

According to Melonfarmers, Arrow has put forward Nekromantik 2, Der Todesking and Schramm. They say,

The BBFC has just recorded 4 related trailers for Jörg Buttgereit films.
NEKRomantik, NEKRomantik 2, Schramm and Der Todesking had all been submitted by Arrow films. Perhaps a box set is on the way.

NEKRomantik has just been released, Der Todesking was released some time ago, but NEKRomantik 2 and Schramm will presumably soon get their first BBFC approved releases in the UK.

Yes!!!
Old 9th February 2015, 06:43 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
According to Melonfarmers, Arrow has put forward Nekromantik 2, Der Todesking and Schramm. They say,

NEKRomantik, NEKRomantik 2, Schramm and Der Todesking had all been submitted by Arrow films. Perhaps a box set is on the way.

NEKRomantik has just been released, Der Todesking was released some time ago, but NEKRomantik 2 and Schramm will presumably soon get their first BBFC approved releases in the UK.

Yes!!!
Goddamit, another boxset I have no interest in buying ever since Battle Royale. The only one I would get is Stray Cat as a blind buy.
Old 9th February 2015, 07:34 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Arrived today!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10968418_920021061365222_1974639092249040642_n.jpg (53.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 1 (2).jpg (47.2 KB, 7 views)

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 9th February 2015, 08:07 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:

Yes!!!
If it was just the trailers, then they were included on nekromantik and aren't exactly indicators of a release.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 9th February 2015, 08:40 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
If it was just the trailers, then they were included on nekromantik and aren't exactly indicators of a release.

Nekromantik 2 is definitely coming from Arrow. Jörg has already mentioned it on Facebook.
Old 10th February 2015, 09:22 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Nekromantik 2 is definitely coming from Arrow. Jörg has already mentioned it on Facebook.
It'as listed on Amazon as a forthcoming release too.
Old 10th February 2015, 10:50 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post

Yeah, I posted his FB post a few pages back
Stephen@Cult Labs likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 11th February 2015, 12:16 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
According to Melonfarmers, Arrow has put forward Nekromantik
The label Cult Epics has just released 'Nekromantik 2' in America:

"From director Jorg Buttgereit comes Nekromantik 2, the gore horror sequel to his 1987 classic Nekromantik. Monika (Monika M.) is a beautiful necrophiliac who lives alone in Berlin. By day she works as a nurse. By night she prowls through cemeteries while searching for fresh corpses. When she reads about the suicide of Rob (Nekromantik's Daktari Lorenz) she finds his grave to dig up his body and brings it home. Mark (Mark Reeder) lives across town and makes his living dubbing sex films. After meeting Monika, romance blossoms and they fall in love. But all is not well in Monika's world. Her relationship with Mark begins to falter and she has to make a final choice between loving the living or the dead.
Officially banned in Germany for years upon release, Cult Epics is proud to present Nekromantik 2, Uncut and Uncensored in a new High Definition transfer.

Special Features:
  • New Director's Approved HD transfer (taken from the original 16mm negative)
  • New Introduction by Jorg Buttgereit (2014)
  • Audio Commentary by Jorg Buttgereit, co-author Franz Rodenkirchen, and actors Monika M. and Mark Reeder
  • The Making of Nekromantik 2
  • Still Photo Gallery
  • JB Trailers
  • Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
  • Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (2011) Live
  • 20th Anniversary Live Concert performed by Monika M. and Friends - Video (2011)
  • A Moment of Silence At the Grave of Ed Gein, Short film by Jorg Buttgereit (2012)
  • Half Girl Lemmy, I'm A Feminist, Music video by Jorg Buttgereit (2014)
  • LIMITED EDITION 5000 (BD) Copies
  • Includes Nekromantik 2 Collectible Artwork by Johnny Ryan & Nekrophilia photo of Monika M.
"
keirarts likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty

Like this? Share it using the links below!